475 visa at last - nearly 3 years in the waiting !

Guest D&LA

WOW can't believe it, after nearly 3 years from starting this all and checking the online tracket 3 times a day for 12 months we have finally got our visa. Really can't believe it ! thought it would never happen. Did the usual breakfast routine of punching in the reference etc which I can repeat in my sleep. About to close the screen down when unbelievably it looked different from the other 680 times I had checked it. There really is hope for everyone, because I wasn't sure how much longer we would live like this every day. The only difficult bit is we need to go by mid may 2010 ! which from a few weeks ago thinking it was never happening and 2012 was a distant dream, is unbelievable ! Thats only 3 and half months away and we haven't organised a thing, well we couldn't until now ! What a day !!!! Yippeeee. Adelaide here we come !:jiggy:

WOW can't believe it, after nearly 3 years from starting this all and checking the online tracket 3 times a day for 12 months we have finally got our visa. Really can't believe it ! thought it would never happen. Did the usual breakfast routine of punching in the reference etc which I can repeat in my sleep. About to close the screen down when unbelievably it looked different from the other 680 times I had checked it. There really is hope for everyone, because I wasn't sure how much longer we would live like this every day. The only difficult bit is we need to go by mid may 2010 ! which from a few weeks ago thinking it was never happening and 2012 was a distant dream, is unbelievable ! Thats only 3 and half months away and we haven't organised a thing, well we couldn't until now ! What a day !!!! Yippeeee. Adelaide here we come !:jiggy:

Thats great news guys.....get on with planning the rest of your lives

HG

Congratulations! Hope everything goes well for you.

Our timeframe: 2 adults, 3 children (11,10,8)

Vettasses Dec 08

Applied for SA SS Apr 09 received Jun 09

IELTS Jun 09

Visa Applied for Jul 09

C Officer appointed Aug 09

Meds/PC Sep 09

Visa Granted Dec 09

Aiming to move at the end of the UK school year(if we can sell the house ).