Visa 103 / Visa 143

Guest juleznscott

Guest juleznscott

Hi Everyone I wondered if I could ask for your advice,

As Iv mentioned before on here Im trying to arrange to move over to Adelaide however I am still trying to convince my ex husband that moving our 2 children over there is a good idea. We have offered him accomodation etc with us if he was to consider moving over however Im not exactly sure if he could move over permanently.

Iv seen the 2 Visa's above the 103 and 143 but would like to confirm whether these would give him the opportunity for PR and how long they would take? Iv heard the 103 could take over 10 years is this true?

He's been a croupier for over 12 years now and could possibly find work over there but his skills arent on the CSL. Can anyone offer any suggestions, me and my partner would do anything to take the kids over there and we are studying so hard to get the opportunity. We would hate for my ex to deny us the opportunity.

Guest juleznscott

Hi no me, my boyfriend and my two children from a previous marriage would be looking at moving over there in a few years time when we are qualified and my boyfriend has enough experience as a Civil Engineer. However my ex husband is not sure whether to allow me to take the kids over there. I understand he couldnt apply for these Visa's until the kids were classed as permanent residents (is it 2 years later). Just wondering at this point has anyone any experience of how long it may take for these 2 Visa's to go through. Iv seen the 103 can take between 12-18 years but has anyone ever applied for one of these or known of any timescales? I cant believe people would apply for them with this length of time attached!

Guest juleznscott

Im not at all confused about mine and my boyfriends options, Im just not sure how best my ex husband could apply for a visa. The chances are he wouldnt move from the UK but Id like to be able to show him that he would have the opportunity to move over should he wish. My boyfried is about to finish a degree as a Civil Engineer and is then going to gain a few years experience before we were to move over. He would also be eligable to be sponsored by the south australian state as a 'Civil Engineer' and if that was to ever change he has an Uncle over there willing to sponsor him in the worst case scenario.