• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TRA returned!!

Hallett Cove, Adelaide
      160 times
      Hi Mark and Rachel,

You sound like me Rachel, I'm the one who usually does the song and dance and Ian then comes up with a plan of strategy!
      Fingers crossed for you both and I hope you can get round this. Do you have an agent? Maybe now would be a good time to get some advice?

Best of luck

J x

Greg had to do his TRA as a metal polisher through the 'informal apprenticeship' path as no qualifications or formal apprenticeship were available - this pathway is still available so if I can help you out anyway give me a PM

Mark & Rachel
      Hi Leanne and Mark,

My Mark already has the qualifications, I think TRA have just sent back everything that didn't indicate that people had done an apprenticeship. So we're going to re-submit decsribing his training as an informal apprenticeship which it was really. We'll get there!!

Thanks for your message.

Mark & Rachel
      Hi Paul,

Mark is a fully qualified welder to Rolls Royce and Ministry of Defence standards - he works on fighter pilot engines!!!
      It just wasn't a formal apprenticeship, we're going to re-submit describing his training as an informal apprenticeship - we will sort this out!!

Mark & Rachel
      Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your offer of help. Sarah from Aussiebound is sendng us her oh's stat dec so that will help. Did your oh do this also?

Hi Mark and Rachel

I have just tried to PM you the Stat Dec but it was too long. Could you PM me your email address and I will send it to you via email. Tried to do this through the forum but it said you don't want to recieve emails.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums