• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      change of state on 176 visa

      hi there
      i came to Adelaide on 176 state sponsored visa sponsored by south Australia,i m here from last 5 months and couldn't find appropriate job,just want to know can i move from south Australia to Adelaide or not,because the condition of the visa is that i need to stay here for 2 years.

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Oct 2009
      McLaren Flat
      22 times
      Hi sorry things are not working out...

      I think you will have to speak to DIAC they may be able to advise you?

      What job are you looking for out of interest? Is there nothing else you are able to do on a temp basis, to save you from the aggro??




    Similar Threads

    1. Can we change from 176 to Regional Employer Sponsor Visa?
      By Clarkeys in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 30-09-2009, 10:13 AM
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 24-09-2009, 08:26 AM
    3. Replies: 0
      Last Post: 15-06-2009, 07:57 PM
    4. Can I change VISA types??
      By ben.karen in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 14-02-2009, 11:57 PM
    5. visa change
      By susanmary38 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 01-06-2008, 05:43 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums