We did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

she1971

Oh My God!!! YES!!!! We did it!!!! Got our 176 visa today..............Opened the email at 0730hrs and haven't stopped smiling yet.......................no one can upset me today....so so so happy and relieved, I can't tell you. :jiggy::swoon:

Sooooooooooooooo excited! We're coming to Adelaide, hoping May.

So- any info re: shipping companies, pet travel companies will be gratefully received.

Off out with some friends for a birthday tonight so will be celebrating, also telling boys tonight!

Thanks for all help answering queries we have had so far; am sure will have quite afew more before we get there!

WOOHOO!:biglaugh:

PS:Andy if you see this- need to sort out transferring pension!!!!

Guest LEE & DONNA

well done, i remember when we got our visas, it was 7.00 in the morning when our agent george lombard phoned us, donna picked the phone up half asleep, and she thought it was someone offering a visa card so she told them where to go ringing at that time of a morning, thankfully george rang back straight away........phew........

thats fab news, so pleased for you, look forward to meeting you

Hi Tracey

Thanks.....looking forward to meeting you and hopefully loads of new frineds too!!! Just a quick question- what is the uniform like and do I need to provide my own shoes, cardigan etc? Also, what colour?

Can't believe it......nearly there!!! :jiggy: