plans have changed slightly

Guest Daniel&Kelly

Guest Daniel&Kelly

well we were supposed to be flying out at the end of april but we've done a u turn and booked them for the 31st of march :shocked:

i'm now in a state of complete shock that gives us 4 weeks and 5 days to get everything sorted!!!

we're flying with singapore airlines and would be grateful for any feedback on them if you have it xx

i don't know how i feel i just feel numb xx

Flown with Singapore Airlines twice now, as well as BA and Qantas and are flying with Singapore at the end of the year. Can't fault them really. Treat yourself to the free Singapore Sling on the flight!

Exciting, but mad time for you all. Best of luck!

Guest familyheaver

Hi,

We flew over with Singapore Airlines and thought they were fantastic. Kids were well amused on the long flight and the fact that you didn't constantly have to keep putting your hand in your pocket for drinks and snacks was very much appreciated aswell.

Wouldn't hesitate about flying with them again :-))

Hope you have a great flight over and good luck with all the last minute sorting out.

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hello there,

My mum and dad (who was in a wheelchair at the time) flew with Singapore airlines, they were brilliant with them, the attendants were very caring and could not do enough for my parents. My sisiter also swears by them.

good luck with your less than 4 weeks and five days now and enjoy!!

Tanya

Guest kangomik

4 weeks and 5 days is not long........ ooppss not long enough i meant.

Singapore Airlines, what can be said........if carlsberg made an airline they would probably make.....

Enjoy the trip, have fun and soak it all in