Help with Vetassess

Guest charlie1203

Guest charlie1203

Hi All,

I am right at the start of my visa application and preparing for Vetassess. I wondered if anyone had any template letters / examples of sucessful letters submitted as employer references for vetassess that they'd be kind enough to share with me. I am applying for a professional occupation if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi All,

I am right at the start of my visa application and preparing for Vetassess. I wondered if anyone had any template letters / examples of sucessful letters submitted as employer references for vetassess that they'd be kind enough to share with me. I am applying for a professional occupation if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Charlie

Hi Charlie!

My hubby did the vetassess assesment as a joiner/carpenter. You might get more replys if you state your occupation etc. X:)

Guest charlie1203
Hi Charlie!

My hubby did the vetassess assesment as a joiner/carpenter. You might get more replys if you state your occupation etc. X:)

THanks Karyn... I work in the NHS and the nearest job on the skilled list to mine is planning and policy manager, but I think it would be good to hear from anyone who applied under one of the 'manager' type jobs