yesss! got visa

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

Guest Janine,Mark&Ollie

My husband got the news yesterday morning that we have had our visa's approved,great news and so quick we only sent our medicals on the 12th of feb. :jiggy:

Sadly i'm not able to celebrate with my huband and son as I'm 2 counties away with me mum because my dad died suddenly last weekend. poor mum when I blurted out he news she burst into tears. Im devestated about my dad and it will take me a long time to recover but I am exited about our new life and that to look forward to. sorry to bring gloomy news.

:sad:

I will be back on site soon with all my questions.

Guest thekings

Congrats on the visa but sorry about you loss, must be very mixed feelings in your household at the moment. Good luck with your forthcoming move though.