Applying for 176 visa to South Australia

Guest anne123

Guest anne123

Hello everyone....

I'm really new to this forum and this is first question here. After reading many posts I found that everyone is really helpful in here.

So this is my problem. I'm having serious issues in filling the sponsorship application form.

I think I have done enough research on South Australia regarding my occupation and all.

My issues are about the length of the answers I need to provide. If someone could pls. tell me how much I need to write and whether I need to show samples of job vacancies in web sites, it is a great help.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks alot in advance.

Guest starduster
Hello everyone....

I'm really new to this forum and this is first question here. After reading many posts I found that everyone is really helpful in here.

So this is my problem. I'm having serious issues in filling the sponsorship application form.

I think I have done enough research on South Australia regarding my occupation and all.

My issues are about the length of the answers I need to provide. If someone could pls. tell me how much I need to write and whether I need to show samples of job vacancies in web sites, it is a great help.

Look forward to your replies.

Thanks alot in advance.

Hi. I stuck well within the length of the max word count. You have to illustrate that you have researched your nominated occupation. I went onto the main job websites; mycareer, jobaroo, jobx, careerone, yellowpages, and start local. I also looked at specific agencies; Hays, Anders Elite etc and printed off all the relevant jobs advertised. I also looked into my occupation's regulatory body and advised that I would become a member, attend seminars and network. I then advised how I would go about seeking employment once I had arrived.

Also, if you have done other employment outwith your nominated occupation, state this. Again, illustrate that you have researched into any other sources of employment. I also included research of my OH occupation which isn't really required.

At the end of the day you have to illustrate that you are not going to be a drain on government resources and that you will be self sufficient.

Hope this is of some help. Grant