• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree17Likes

Thread: 6 months in :)

Thanks Alli for a really honest post and congratulations on crossing all those hurdles. And WOW to knowing already that oz is where you want to be permanently. Good luck with it all. Our application has not been as quick as yours, i suppose you didn't have time to get nervous! We are still waiting for our decision, so fingers crossed, that we too will soon experience a better quality of life! As you are in the education field, I wonder if I could ask your advice. I currently work in an advisory capacity to schools with pupils on the Autistic Spectrum. Do you know if they have similar outreach teams in Adelaide schools? I am wondering how easy it will be to carry my skills over? I have also experience with outreach support for other SEN such as dyslexia and Down Syndrome. Do you think that I will struggle to find work?
      Many thanks.

woodville gardens
      4 times
      Well i m not from UK . I am from india and will be reaching adelaide in june .Got a long experience in banking but this seems a journey to an island where nobody knows you and you have to start it all over again. Hope God is kind and things start coming my way soon. Thanks a lot for posting such a personal experience. All i can say is " where there is a will there is a way"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12