Medical and PC requested

Guest zaloo

Guest zaloo

Hi

I recently received a request from CO for medical and PC clearance. However when I check out the status of my document checklist - there is still one to be met (specific work experience). Do they usually ask for medical and PC before all other requirements have been met? Surely they are happy with my evidence and documents before they start requesting for medical and PC.

Anyone knows if this means that my application is going well - ie having been requested for medical and PC and I should not really be worried about the specific work experience problem.

08/02/2010 175 Lodged application

08/03/2010 All documents/evidence uploaded to system

16/03/2010 Application being processed further

31/03/2010 Further information requested - medical and PC.

Regards

zaloo

Guest The Dimmocks

The specific work evidence was one of the last things to show as met on ours even though it was one of the first things sent, so wouldnt worry to much. I'm sure if there are any problems then they would get in touch.

Good luck with the rest of your visa application.

Michelle

Zaloo, can i just ask what team you are allocated to?

We applied for 176ss CSL Dec09 (Nurse). Allocated CO 12.1.10. We are exactly the same as you...the only thing outstanding is work experience, which was sent and marked as recieved 28.1.10. Since then we have heard nothing. There is no request for medicals yet.

I have posted a thread on another web site and had numerous replies about others in the same position as us. Some even front loaded medical on 176 CSL(Other nurses) and are still waiting from before christamas. All those proceeding slowly seems to be down to team 3 ( our team).

I was worrying there was a problem somewhere, but it just seems team 3 are much slower at processing their visas. I thought mine was a fairly straight forward case. It seems other teams are processing less priority visas much quicker.

I think we are a definate disadvantage being with team 3!!

Good luck to you with your medicals.

Hope our request comes soon.

The specific work evidence was one of the last things to show as met on ours even though it was one of the first things sent, so wouldnt worry to much. I'm sure if there are any problems then they would get in touch.

Good luck with the rest of your visa application.

Michelle

Hi Yes agree we had put visa granted but the on line status said there were things un complete.

I am sure everything is fine. You should here soon if your visa is granted or not!

Good luck

Guest zaloo

Thanks guys... hopefully it turns out well... progress on the visa seems really fast compared to what I have read from forums!! :)

Harrison: I was allocated to Team 4 - perhaps different team because i am under a different skills? I applied under CSL accountant.

Regards

Zaloo