woo hoo...457 granted today

Guest shella_n

Guest shella_n

Ello

So happy, just had our 457 granted. We are flying out arounf 13 June so got loads to to now, book flights, short term accom, container, etc etc etc.

Cant wait to meet you all!

Michelle :biglaugh:

Guest JoTanCalOwen

Hi Michelle and Family

Congratulations :) well now your really going to be busy aren't you? Enjoy it all, you will be out there before you know it.

Tanya

Guest shella_n

Hi Thanks All

Well hubbies job is in Salisbury North so we are looking at anywhere from Semaphore down to Henley Beach area.

I was so excited this morning....now ive gone into shock I think....reality has hit!

Cant wait though;)

Michelle

Guest joolz
Hi Thanks All

Well hubbies job is in Salisbury North so we are looking at anywhere from Semaphore down to Henley Beach area.

I was so excited this morning....now ive gone into shock I think....reality has hit!

Cant wait though;)

Michelle

Well done Guys...hope all goes well for you all.