I am not having much luck in selling my house. Or should I say the estate agent is not having much luck. I have reduced the price once already and have been told by the agent that maybe i should reduce it by 30k. WHAT! I hear you shout. Well the agent did say they should be able to sell it at a good price, but I now think that was a lie to get me to sign with them. I am now locked in to a contract with them.
Now here is the question. Should I further reduce the price just so we can get over to Ade quick or should I sit and wait. The house has been on the market for 6 weeks now.
Money wise, if the house sold at the reduced rate we would bring about 50,000 dollars over (once all the debts, flights etc have been paid) would this be enough to get a rental and a car and the rest can lay in wait as a deposit on a house.
Job, yes I have already got a job that pays over 60k (dont know if this is good or not).
So what are people thoughts. I have tried to be logical and unemotional about this and found that glue sniffing does not help so i will just open the question to the PIA crew.
Thanks to all who help.
Mike and Tor