Anyone Change State on 176 visa

Guest mrtension

Guest mrtension

Hi Everybody

i am on 176 visa sponsered by SA,i m here from last 6 months and could not find a appropriate job smtimes i gets work for 2 days smtimes 3 days its getting hard for me to survive.Today i went to SA Immigration office and told them that i want to move to Melbourne and they hv given me an email address and told me to send email with all the details that why i want to move,i just wonder if someone else did this before and isit that easy that just send them email and they will allow u to move to other state.I im very confused at the moment my other problem is that my spouse had applied for visa 309 last week i just want to know will it effect our 309 application if i move interstate and what i can write in the email to immigration Sa.

Guys plz advice me

i will be thankful to u

regards