Required Hard copies to be sent to South Australia

Guest r_1159

Guest r_1159

First of all I would like to thank you all for your kind helps and also I would like to appreciate website moderator for useful information provided here.

I am going to send my docs to SA and would like to ask some question:

1- After online application should I mention my reference number on the hard copies so that SA knows hard copies belong to my online application?

2- Apart of hard copies demanded in SA checklist should I add any other hard copy such as job research evidence,....? I heard some of applicants add their job search results. if so how would I add them ? i mean should I take a print out of job searches and emails?

3- I have send many request to job agencies over the last few days and have not received any reply. Does SA require positive answer from employer for giving sponsor ship I mean is that compulsory?

thanks for your patience and helps

Guest gabriel
First of all I would like to thank you all for your kind helps and also I would like to appreciate website moderator for useful information provided here.

I am going to send my docs to SA and would like to ask some question:

1- After online application should I mention my reference number on the hard copies so that SA knows hard copies belong to my online application?

2- Apart of hard copies demanded in SA checklist should I add any other hard copy such as job research evidence,....? I heard some of applicants add their job search results. if so how would I add them ? i mean should I take a print out of job searches and emails?

3- I have send many request to job agencies over the last few days and have not received any reply. Does SA require positive answer from employer for giving sponsor ship I mean is that compulsory?

thanks for your patience and helps

I am at the same stage as you!How stressed!! - i've chucked in everything as hard copies - we have sent quite a few e-mails to agencies too not heard a thing!But I have enclosed the e-mails that I have sent to show my interest & just to show there are jobs out there in nominated occupation. You have to send the declaration of financial capacity form with your hard copies dont you as it has to be signed by bank or notary public - at the top it says sponsorship reference number - so pop your ref in there. Hope that's some help - it's all a bit mind boggling isnt it!

Trudy x:confused:

Guest r_1159
I am at the same stage as you!How stressed!! - i've chucked in everything as hard copies - we have sent quite a few e-mails to agencies too not heard a thing!But I have enclosed the e-mails that I have sent to show my interest & just to show there are jobs out there in nominated occupation. You have to send the declaration of financial capacity form with your hard copies dont you as it has to be signed by bank or notary public - at the top it says sponsorship reference number - so pop your ref in there. Hope that's some help - it's all a bit mind boggling isnt it!

Trudy x:confused:[/quote

thanks a lot for your reply. I also sent job request to many and did not hear so far. What did you mention about the job out of your nominated occupation?

I have stamped my financial form but the stamp is in Farsi Language, I also have translated and stamped the bank statement in English by notary is that enough?

Guest gabriel

I meant jobs out there (meaning jobs in South Australia not jobs out of the nominated occupation) in the nominated occcupation you are applying for i.e my other half is an Engineer so we have done searches "engineer jobs in South Australia". Hope that makes sense!

I am not sure about the Language thing but if a Notary has signed it I cant see anything wrong with that in my opinion.

Trudy

Guest guest3462

As long as there is formal English translation there should be no problem with the documents, but make sure you include your IELTS results as part of your application, just to be on the safe side!