financial declaration for SA

Guest khurrami

Guest khurrami

HI ALL,

I AM THE NEW USER AND I FOUND THIS FORUM VERY USEFUL.THANKS FOR ALL GUYS AND GIRLS FOR MAKING THIS FORUM VALAUABLE TO EVERYONE.

I have a question to share and need quick response.

i am a new international student studying Masters in RMIT Melbourne from Feb 2010..i am going to apply for state nomination of south australia As Chemical engineer before 14May 2010 INSHALLAH.there were 3 questions which were very confusing.

1.. i come here as internation student by providing evidence of my parents financial support so is it possible that i can show the funds of my parents although i am the main applicant. and if my parents have less than 25000$AUD in their account, will my application will be succesful or not?whats the minimum amount we must have to show???

2..i also find a hard question on the online application about the research you have undertaken regarding your skill and also the nearest relevant skills..how i can answer these questions and is 1500 chartacters are enough or just have more.

3. the documnts send as hard copies are need to be attested or not?

thanks alot

Cheers

Guest r_1159

I am in the same boat with you, I spent around 10 days for answering these questions and am going to finish them today. You must find something to answer and maximum 1500words while I think that too difficult to fill 150 words. I filled around 1200 words for each.

No need for attestation copies but bank statement