Immigration Companies

Guest Chez&John

I can second Concept Australia. We used the ones based in Machester. They were very helpful and explained things in a language I could understand!

They offer a free 30 minutes question and answer phone call if you would like any info about your prospects of applying for a visa.

Judi x

Guest Tracijbc

I can definitely reccomend Visa Go. Darren and the team are more than helpful and always happy to give you advice on the phone or via email. We are really pleased with their service, and although we are still waiting to hear (keeping everything crossed), they have been brilliant so far.

Good luck!

Traci x

Guest Chez&John

Hi there,

Just wanted to say thanks for all your replies on recommendations for immigration companies. Much appreciated. Although when contacting them it seems that unfortunately we are unable to get a Skilled Visa. This is due to my husband having no qualifcations only work experience (8 yrs) in his trade (Telecomms Supervisor). The TRA requirements have changed as of the 1st of September. boo hoo

Big Sigh - it looks like our plans to immigrate to OZ are on hold :mad:

Take care and I wish you all a great future.

Chez & John xx

Guest dglamoore
Well Concept Oz.....came up trumps for us! Visa granted today!!!

Cheers Martin and Steve in the Manchester office!

Dan and Steph

woohoo congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Lisa:v_SPIN: