Has your visa application been acknowledged yet?

Guest c4ndygirl

Guest c4ndygirl

:swoon: Hi there,

We sent our application for our 136 visa back in August, the 3rd, and we havent had any news yet? i know there is a massive delay at the minute as they have had more applications with the changes that came in. So we were just wondering who has sent theres around the same time aand if anyones had any news yet?

THIS WAITING IS AWFUL!!!!!!:wacko:

Thanks xxxx

Hi

Our application was lodged on 09/07/07, money was taken out approx. 6 weeks later, we are also 136 but i don't know if it makes any difference which visa your applying for or not.

Seems like alot of people on here sent them off at a similar time, i think everyones story is the same ...........waiting. Its awful isn't it?

trisha

We sent our application for our 136 visa back in August, the 3rd, and we havent had any news yet? i know there is a massive delay at the minute as they have had more applications with the changes that came in. So we were just wondering who has sent theres around the same time aand if anyones had any news yet?

Thanks xxxx

Hi there,

Our 136 visa application was sent on the 23 of July and we still havent had any news either, a lot of others on the this site are also waiting!

We hate waiting!!!!:arghh:

Ffion & Dylan

Guest Matt & Suzi

Our application was lodged 8th or 9th July (495) and we still havent been acknowledged, we did it online and sent the paperwork 2 weeks later and I am panicing they may not of received the paper work.

Guest ben&sharon

Hi there,

God - it's awful isn't it? I check every Tuesday to see what date they are receipting, and it's been stuck on the 23rd July for the last three weeks. We sent ours on the 11th August (we're also on a 136), and it's starting to drive me potty.:arghh:

Biting my nails along with you...........

Sharon

Hi all

We,re the same sent in july also a 136 no replies etc agents said don't panic thats easy for them they've had their money and don't want to emigrate anyway

Cheers Debbie and Ste:arghh:

Guest ben&sharon
Hi Sharon,

Did you post yours or courier it over?

We posted ours and wish we had used a courier, for all we know its been lost!!!:shocked:

We posted ours too - International Signed-For, for what it was worth - I've managed to establish that Royal Mail have handed it over to the international agent, but that's as far as I can trace it. After all the work it took to pull the paperwork together, I'm lying awake at nights worrying that it hasn't got there and will all need doing again.............

Sharon.

Thanks xxxx

All i can say is dont worry, ours went 25th July for our 136 and still nothing. I know the wait is hard but your not alone. Told will take upto 12 weks before you here. Who knows it may be longer

Guest c4ndygirl

:swoon: Crikey, i thought waiting for christmas was bad enough.... ha! ha!

We all must sound like loonies to anyone not in our boat!! Its true though we all put so much time and effort into a handful (well it felt more like an encyclopedia) of papers you just want to know its all arrived safe and sound - oh and when they are going to let let us leave this cold and rainy place..:wacko:

Stay in touch, and let me know how you all get on!!

xxxx

:wubclub:

We used Interparcel rather than Royal Mail. You have a tracking number and can track your parcel all the way to signing. Package cost was £20.00, collected from your house > Adelaide Business Centre via Melbourne.

We thought about taking some of my OH tools accross by the same method - big parcel costs around £90 - £120, well worth it as it only takes about 5 working days to arrive.

http://www.interparcel.com/

Hope that is of some help.

Guest ali@51

We put ours in on the 21/6 andidnt here a thing untill we were acknowledged on the 21/9 3 months to the day and I think most people are having to wait the full 3 months at the moment. we are also going on 136 model.

Guest trudge

Our application (136) was received on the 23rd July. We had an e mail on 10th September confirming the receipt of the application and that the money had been taken. We had posted ours and thought it might not have got there but it did. Now waiting for the validity checks and acknowledgement which they said should be 12 weeks from the date of the e mail.

:arghh:

We put ours in on the 21/6 andidnt here a thing untill we were acknowledged on the 21/9 3 months to the day and I think most people are having to wait the full 3 months at the moment. we are also going on 136 model.

:arghh:Hi guys ours was sent by our agent 25/6 and we still havent heard a thing other than they have it. No acknowledgemt or case officer. We are 136 too.

Kimberley x

Guest Matt & Suzi

Ours has been 13 weeks and still no acknowledgement, I have checked the ASPC today and they are acknowledging 28 June, last week it was the 27 June so it has taken them 1 week to acknowledge 1 days worth of visas, all I can say is there must be a lot of visa's at the moment or they are having a lot of tea breaks!!!!

Guest Aussiebound

Hi

We sent our visa application (136 MODL) at the end of June, the timeline should be below. We received a case reference number last week along with a lovely letter telling us how we will have quite a time delay in receiving a case officer and medicals being requested due to a big influx of visa applications!! When we checked the site, they are currently allocating officers to december applications, quite a wait ahead for us it seems!!

Good Luck

Sarah

Guest Niedel

Hi,

our visa was sent the 17/06/07 we have been given a case officer and requested to do meds&x-rays, I thought we would be waiting until at least june 08, our visa request is the 136 seems like there getting a move on;)

Hi

Our application was lodged on 09/07/07, money was taken out approx. 6 weeks later, we are also 136 but i don't know if it makes any difference which visa your applying for or not.

Seems like alot of people on here sent them off at a similar time, i think everyones story is the same ...........waiting. Its awful isn't it?

trisha

Hi Guys

well I was /am getting quite worried so email agent last night asking the question do we know if they have taken the money. ( She paid by cheque) She checked with bank they said NO!!! so she rang processing centre aited 2 hours on hold and hung up. She re contacted the bank and asked again. This time spoke to a supervisor who advised the money was taken on July 12th. Once again she is hoping this week. She has recieved an acknowledgement for a cilent whom she sent their application off 21/6 and they got their acknowledgemet 24/9/07.

Won't hold my breath thou!!

Happy waiting

Kimberley x

Hi all,

if it helps anyone I got my case file number today, it said there will be a "time lag" before a case officer is appointed, I think time lag means another long wait:arghh:. Its a SIR 495 received in Aus 28/06/07, timeline below

Simon

Guest ben&sharon
Hi,

our visa was sent the 17/06/07 we have been given a case officer and requested to do meds&x-rays, I thought we would be waiting until at least june 08, our visa request is the 136 seems like there getting a move on;)

Wow - now I'm really confused!! Am I missing something here? (it wouldn't be the first time......!!) The ASPC return says that they are processing December '06 - you seem to have been picked up really quickly. Is this something that any of the rest of us can live in hope for, or do you have a particular skill that they are desperate for??? We're also on a 136, but weren't expecting anything like this sort of speed!!

Congrats!! :D

Sharon.

Guest Aussiebound
Wow - now I'm really confused!! Am I missing something here? (it wouldn't be the first time......!!) The ASPC return says that they are processing December '06 - you seem to have been picked up really quickly. Is this something that any of the rest of us can live in hope for, or do you have a particular skill that they are desperate for??? We're also on a 136, but weren't expecting anything like this sort of speed!!

Congrats!! :D

Sharon.

I wondered the same thing, ours is a skill on the modl, was told to expect a time delay as well, maybe in the next few weeks they will process six months worth of applications! :arghh::arghh::arghh:

Guest Matt & Suzi

I think Soggy means he has been acknowledged which is the correct date (28 June) for the ASPC. and the December date is when you should get a case officer but I think its moving much faster than that. hope that makes sense.