• Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
      Hi everyone, quick update on our application it might help shed some light on 136 cases. Visa was lodged mid June (posted, we did the visa ourselves), mid Sept we were sent e-mail with case ref and case officer requesting futher proof of my husbands self employment and that we do our meds/police checks, and to have proof of this sent back before 13/12/07, I am going to scan the docs. We have done everything we are just waiting on the local police checks, my husband had to get an Oz one done aswell as hes been over there for 1 yr in the past, we were expecting big delays in this however it came through in 3 weeks.

So thats it really, were all dead excited! Have been looking for flights for next Oct thats when were hoping to go to Adelaide, and there are some dates allready booked, bit concerned because if we have to go by the meds expire dates we have to go by the 25/10/07.

Hope others are having some luck too, will inform once we receive some news
      by for now

Hi all who are waiting for acknowledgment. Thought I'd let you know our dates.
      Sent 136 Visa: 17/7/07 (easy date to remember)
      acknowledgment: 26/10/07 so just over 3 months.
      We had xrays done on Friday, took police checks into the station yesterday and meds are next Friday.
      will let you know if a case officer ever rears it's head.
      Rachael. :daydreaming:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums