visa type

Guest clare

Guest guest4504

136 = You can travel to and from UK to Australia and live/work for 5 years in Oz. After 5 years if you have not taken citizenship and you go out of Australia for a visit to UK ( even if you own you home and working in Oz ) you have to fill in an away visa so you can re enter Oz, lasts for 3 + 6 months I think from when I asked ? then you either return or fill another away visa if you cant return to Oz by then ( if there is a problem in family or something ), but dont know how easy to re submit another form. This is the same as ours, dont know the difference between the 136 and the 175. I think the 136 changed in 2009 to another sub or all 175 ? I would like to know myself.

Guest guest4504

I have been told some time last year that the away visa can be completed at airports, how true I dont know ? Im sure someone on here will know the answer to that one. The 136 is for sure a visa to allow perm stay. If you find out about the away visa could you let me know. thanks