sa sponsorship

Guest steve

Hi all I have just had my TRA passed and are looking at SA sponsorship.I have downloaded all the info on it, unfortunatly it does not tell you anything I dontt already know.I have kept e-mails of jobs I have applied for and got valuation statements on house also done reasearch on schools and universities.

looked at property in different areas of South Australia what else do I need to do hope somebody can help. If you want to contact me by my e-mail address steve.booth@rbh.nhs.uk:confused:

Guest theshearers

Hi Steve

Have you checked the SA Government Website today? They have produced the new Occupations In Demand lists for both STNI and SIR visa's. (There previously wasnt a OID list for SIR)!! Do you know if your occupation is on either of these lists?

I believe that the Online Application process should be up and running this week.

Hope this helps

Vicki

Guest dglamoore

Going to be interesting to see what the new skills list is - and if we would have still been able to get a visa if we applied now :huh: they definitely seem to be tightening up a bit on the new SIR 475 :unsure:

oops - just found it - http://www.immigration.sa.gov.au/pdfs/gsm/OccupationList_Provisional_02102007.pdf

and we would have still got in as on the lists still !

Lisa:v_SPIN:

Guest dglamoore
my advise is not to get sponsorship as you are stuck with that employer my agent advised me as i am a mechanic i should find work anywhere i want to but all depends what you do for a living and if its on the oz list for workers try this visa company for advise they are very helpfull www.australiamigrate.co.uk

This thread is querying state sponsorship from the SA government for a skilled visa not an employer sponsered visa which is a different catagory :wubclub: With a state sponsered visa you are still able to work where you like.

Lisa :v_SPIN: