anyone going over october

Guest brookesy

Guest brookesy

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post to see if anyone is going over in october, would be nice to meet up with like-minded poms for a beer or brew. Would have to bring the missus and three rug rats lol.

Cheers Brookesy:swoon:

Brookesy,

Where in Manchester are you at the moment?

We used to live in Hyde and Altrincham.

There are quite a few of us ex Mancs on here.

Your question....

Was it regarding drinks in the UK or in Adelaide when you arrive?

Put us on your list if its when you get here.

Rob and Mel

Guest brookesy
Brookesy,

Your question....

Rob and Mel

Rob and Mel

We are from whitefield mate ,the drinks are in regard to when we get over there family on countdown now cant wait to get over.

How have you all found the heat missus is a bit worried about the little ones but im sure they will adjust.

Another question mate can you get the premier league my mate lives in sydney keeps winding me up saying he hasnt missed a game since he went over, be he wished he had (liverpool fan). I will definalty meet up when we get over.

Brookesy:v_SPIN:

Rob and Mel

We are from whitefield mate ,the drinks are in regard to when we get over there family on countdown now cant wait to get over.

How have you all found the heat missus is a bit worried about the little ones but im sure they will adjust.

Another question mate can you get the premier league my mate lives in sydney keeps winding me up saying he hasnt missed a game since he went over, be he wished he had (liverpool fan). I will definalty meet up when we get over.

Hey man.....get yer self over get a decent internet connection and i will tell you how to watch it for free.

The only big issue is the time diference, and yes you can watch any game you wamt from the PL and even some of the lower leagues. PM me and i will tell you how.

Who's your team?

HG

Guest dittydotty1

we are coming october ish so will keep watching for your posts got 2 little uns ourselves

amanda

in cornwall at moment but will be up in leeds area sept then flying from manchester

Rob and Mel

small world im from radcliffe , going back in sept for a hol will be interesting to see how its changed:)

Guest brookesy
Hi if you are a Man U supporter I am sure my husband would love to meet up for a beer and a footie discussion.

Hi mcGintyoz I am a utd fan before you all start some of us utd fans do come from manchester lol. Will meet up when we get over. Feels like adelaide here now in manchester 24-25 degrees lovely.

Cu in 4months

Brookesy;)

Guest brookesy

hi claire I to used to live in radcliffe up until about 8 years ago. Things havent changed much in radcliffe swimming baths have had a coat of paint, new trafic lights at ainsworth road I think that is it. Let me know what you think when you come back.

Brookesy

Guest brookesy
Hey man.....get yer self over get a decent internet connection and i will tell you how to watch it for free.

The only big issue is the time diference, and yes you can watch any game you wamt from the PL and even some of the lower leagues. PM me and i will tell you how.

Who's your team?

HG

Cheers for the info heaps good Im a utd fan I will defiantly pm you before I set off.

4 MONTHS AND COUNTING:goofy:

Brookesy

Guest brookesy
Brookesy,

Your question....

Rob and Mel

cheers rob and mel

Got your details from my pm thanks very much mate will be asking several questions in the upcoming weeks cu soon. Thanks again

brookesy

Hi mcGintyoz I am a utd fan before you all start some of us utd fans do come from manchester lol. Will meet up when we get over. Feels like adelaide here now in manchester 24-25 degrees lovely.

Cu in 4months

Brookesy;)

Yeah give us a shout when you get here, my husband is desperate to talk football NOT soccer as they call it here. Good luck with it all.:)