• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flights

Quote Originally Posted by andy and lindsey View Post
      Hi there - Sorry to hijack the thread but we are having a stopover in Singapore and have got the bonus luggage allowance. The plan was to pack one case that would have all our bits and bobs in for SIngapore and then leave the rest - whereabouts is the left luggage place - Is it easy to find? Also I know that some medications are illegal certainly in Dubai is there any problems with medicines in Singapore - specifically Phenergan and Paracetamol - Just in case?

Many Thanks

When you come through customs and out into the airport concourse, turn right and walk towards the exit at the end, just before the exit you need to bear right where you will find "left luggage", if you need to find the Singapore stopover desk, it is all the way up the other end of the concourse. Don't know about the medication, although when there I had to buy some parecetamol in a local pharmacy.

Good luck

Seaford Meadows
      0 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
      Our plan is to take a night flight over to Singapore. Hopefully the little darlings will sleep most of it. Spend 12 hours on the ground and catch the next flight to ADL hoping again that they will sleep the vast majority of it.
      Not worried about jet lag. We can recover/adjust once there I think our fellow travellers may get the hump with us if we flew while they were all active.
      If you're in Singapore for over 6 hours you can get a room at the transit hotel

hi lindsay,we had phenegan for the kids good knock out drops!!!as long as it is in a 150ml bottle you will be fine.andrew

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums