Finally a case officer

Guest Niedel

Guest Niedel

Hi everyone,

I've been following the timescales of other members for some time now, and it seemed to come across that waiting for a case officer was going to be a long,long time. However great news I'd like to share with everybody there is a bit of light at the end of the long tunnel, yesterday 04.10.07 we have been allocated a case (yepee!:D) our visa subclass 136 was received 17.06.07. We have 70 days to provide a little extra documention and prove that we have undergone a police and medical Checks. My husband had a year over there so he has to get a police check done from oz aswell, I have downloaded the document, but has anyone eles done this?:policeman:

Hope you all have the same luck, looks like there finally doing something

Guest Django

Great news. :DIts good to know that things are progressing nicely. Don't get stressed with all the waiting. It will happen when it happens. Also I try not to look at how others are progressing as it only depresses me that others seem to sail through while we don't seem to get any closer.

:idea:Here's a thought with all us people jumping ship how long will it be before 'case officer' appears on the modl list. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Welcome to PIA by the way.

Pete

Guest Aussiebound

Thats fantastic news. We where given a case reference number last week, but told there could be quite a delay in getting a case officer. Also on a 136 visa, was told they are processing up to end of december 06??? Looks like we might get one a bit sooner than we had previously thought!

Good luck with the medicals etc.

Sarah

Guest Rachel & Jeff

Mmmmm:confused:

Excellent news for you but what about ours:sad:

We are also applying for a 136 and on the MODL and it was receieved on 5th June.

Hopefully our agent knows something but hasn't told us yet.

Rachel