Smile Finally a case officer

Hi everyone,

I've been following the timescales of other members for some time now, and it seemed to come across that waiting for a case officer was going to be a long,long time. However great news I'd like to share with everybody there is a bit of light at the end of the long tunnel, yesterday 04.10.07 we have been allocated a case (yepee!:D) our visa subclass 136 was received 17.06.07. We have 70 days to provide a little extra documention and prove that we have undergone a police and medical Checks. My husband had a year over there so he has to get a police check done from oz aswell, I have downloaded the document, but has anyone eles done this?

Hope you all have the same luck, looks like there finally doing something

Old Reynella
      420 times
      Great news. :DIts good to know that things are progressing nicely. Don't get stressed with all the waiting. It will happen when it happens. Also I try not to look at how others are progressing as it only depresses me that others seem to sail through while we don't seem to get any closer.

Here's a thought with all us people jumping ship how long will it be before 'case officer' appears on the modl list.

Welcome to PIA by the way.

Thats fantastic news. We where given a case reference number last week, but told there could be quite a delay in getting a case officer. Also on a 136 visa, was told they are processing up to end of december 06??? Looks like we might get one a bit sooner than we had previously thought!

Good luck with the medicals etc.

Brilliant news!!!!

All the best with the meds ect

Thankyou i'll keep everyone posted on the the progress fingers crossed for all of us

Rachel & Jeff

Excellent news for you but what about ours
      We are also applying for a 136 and on the MODL and it was receieved on 5th June.
      Hopefully our agent knows something but hasn't told us yet.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums