SS Granted.

Guest The Coyne Family

Guest snowy10

Well done,

I see you applied/got in just before the deadline!! Unfortunately we missed it so our State Sponsorship is on hold, hopefully things will start moving again in a couple of days.

Good luck with the rest of the process.

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi yea just got in by the skin of our teeth. Not too long to wait now D Day is 3 days away that's if anything actually happens on the 1st of July LOL...

Hoping to be in Adelaide this time next year we will have to see how the changes will affect us, we could be a couple of years waiting yet if we're not on the SMP. Good luck with your TRA.

Best of luck to you both.

Maria.x

Guest hughescl
Hi yea just got in by the skin of our teeth. Not too long to wait now D Day is 3 days away that's if anything actually happens on the 1st of July LOL...

Hoping to be in Adelaide this time next year we will have to see how the changes will affect us, we could be a couple of years waiting yet if we're not on the SMP. Good luck with your TRA.

Best of luck to you both.

Maria.x

Hi

Our agent has asked us to start getting bits together for SA SS, can anyone advise please what level of detail is required for things like job search research on education etc? I have been on various sites for jobs and schools but wondered how much info is needed? also for the proof of funds do you need to do a stat declaration or is is just getting bank statements witnessed? Many advice would be most appreciated Claire

Guest Jules37

Congratulations, it is such a good feeling when you see those words on e-mail...

Keeping everything crossed for us and everyone else that the SMP has some positive news for us all.

Jules

Guest The Coyne Family
Hi

Our agent has asked us to start getting bits together for SA SS, can anyone advise please what level of detail is required for things like job search research on education etc? I have been on various sites for jobs and schools but wondered how much info is needed? also for the proof of funds do you need to do a stat declaration or is is just getting bank statements witnessed? Many advice would be most appreciated Claire

Hi Claire,

My husband is an electrician so we didn't really give much info on the jobs front as he needs a licence to be able to work in SA and you cant obtain a licence until you have your visa.

However we did do the research on obtaining a licence and sent all that info in, plus we reserched seek.com.au and told them the amount of jobs available per month for sparks. i know some people have applied to jobs and sent in the replies they got but i suppose it depends on your occupation.

We also told them were we would like to settle and gave them the info on the location, schools, and local amenities etc.

For the proof of funds you need to do the stat declaration i got mine signed and stamped by the bank clarke, you don't need to send in any bank statements.

Sorry just going back to the jobs they ask you what research you have done into other occupations just in case you cant get a job in your field, they also ask you if you have looked into setting up you own business we said no to that one.

wikipedia is a great help lots of info.

we didn't use an agent and were fine so I'm sure you will have no problems, best of luck with it.

Maria.xx

Guest The Coyne Family

Hi jules oh i really hope the SMP brings good news for us all. Hope we don't have to wait too long.

Thanks to everyone for the best wishes.

Best of luck to you all.

Maria.xx

Guest hughescl
Hi Claire,

My husband is an electrician so we didn't really give much info on the jobs front as he needs a licence to be able to work in SA and you cant obtain a licence until you have your visa.

However we did do the research on obtaining a licence and sent all that info in, plus we reserched seek.com.au and told them the amount of jobs available per month for sparks. i know some people have applied to jobs and sent in the replies they got but i suppose it depends on your occupation.

We also told them were we would like to settle and gave them the info on the location, schools, and local amenities etc.

For the proof of funds you need to do the stat declaration i got mine signed and stamped by the bank clarke, you don't need to send in any bank statements.

Sorry just going back to the jobs they ask you what research you have done into other occupations just in case you cant get a job in your field, they also ask you if you have looked into setting up you own business we said no to that one.

wikipedia is a great help lots of info.

we didn't use an agent and were fine so I'm sure you will have no problems, best of luck with it.

Maria.xx

Thanks Maria, my OH is a carpenter so will also need a license to work, I'm going to get the proof of funds done this week and awaiting notification from the agent in the event SA have changed their forms. Handy to know that they expect a back up plan if you can't get work so will have a think about that. Fingers crossed for Thursday hopefully there will be no delays, I know ACT have said that theirs is going to be August before they know. Thanks for the info Claire