Time to pick brains!!!

scooterdan

Hey!

As you all know we have our visa's now, and are thinking or arriving in Adelaide end of April 08.

I would like to pick anyones brains of a good base area to start in, we are not to concerned where to start, as we will have a good look when we arrive.

I'm interested in any short term rentals, preferably furnished, or possibly stopping on one of the holiday caravan sites ( i remember someone else doin this i think )

Any help is greatly appreciated. We hope to find some prices out ASAP.

Thanks All

Dan and Steph

Guest dglamoore

We arrived at the end of April this year and opted for a caravan park. We stayed at Woodcroft Caravan Park which was a good base to start from. When I called her to book it she gave me a good discount for staying a few weeks :v_SPIN: It had everything we needed to get started with initially although could have been a bit bigger as we found ourselves tripping over each other after a day :jiggy:

Friends stayed at a motel not far from us which was a fair price and rooms were spacey and clean. We never found the notels from uk so another option for you to have a look at.

There are lots of links that you can read over on here - http://www.adelaidebound.com/accommodation.html

Hope this helps a bit

Lisa:wubclub: