new thing too worry about, does anyone know a good lawyer? My father-in-law is investing in our property so he can live with us, does anyone know any complications with this? will there be any tax implications, or other things we need to take into consideration especially if he passes away here and the property is left to us, etc etc

thank you in advance for you help