• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      signing certs for tra

      Who should i get to certify my photo copied qualifacations, Ryan the Trician. :? :? :? :?

    2. #2
      We had all our docs certified by local solicitor. We phoned around and managed to find one that done them for 50p a copy which was good as we had piles of the the stuff to be done for skills assessment and visa :shock:

      JP's will do them as well and don't charge but be prepared for a wait!



    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums