• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      About Student and Bridging visa

      Can anyone help me? I have student visa up to April 2011 and i already applied for TR and got Bridging visa A. I don't like to study any more. What will happen after then if i didn't fulfill my student visa requirement. Is there any way ? Plz help me

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      McLaren Flat, SA
      204 times
      If you read the paperwork for the Australian Government you will see that you must complete your 2 years of study or your visa will be cancelled as you will be in breach of your student visa. Government is clamping down on students not fulfilling their visa status. You will not get your money back and I understand it costs about $18-22k to study here. If you don't want to study you will have to return home and apply for the appropriate visa that suits you.



    Similar Threads

    1. Bridging visa for perm 887
      By minkyme29 in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
    2. Student Visa
      By a19arf in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 05-03-2010, 07:31 PM
    3. Medicals for Student 572 Visa
      By Suziep in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 19-04-2009, 09:09 PM
    4. student visa option
      By frazzel in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 06-03-2009, 07:58 AM
    5. Mature student visa
      By Beverley in forum Migration Issues
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 25-05-2008, 04:51 PM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums