Need info regarding 475

krittim

Hi!!

I'm new to this forum.

I've applied for Skilled - Regional Sponsored (VF 475) visa in South Australia; Lodgement date was 03 May 2010. Now on online its showing, "Application received - processing commenced". ACSO Code: 2231-11 that is "Systems Manager" .

Recently there are too many changes are happenning.

I'm not pretty sure what will happen in my case frown.gif Any suggesstion?? Any idea how long does it takes to approve the visa???

As far as I can make out its pretty good news buy you never know with this process. Seems like they have started to take alook at your file. We recieved our 475 visa at the start of the year and took well over a year to get it. Plus many changes have taken place with the whole visa processing. We are only 44 days away till we go! Feels like we have waited a lifetime for it but now fast approaching and can't wait!! Good luck!!

Guest Diana

We loged our visa on 06/02/09 and "processing commenced" appear on 07/05/09 .Then I think in begining of Sep some docs were MET for a littel while and then visa grant.We got our visa 15/09/09

Guest mistofmind

pray to God, do your BAU and keep checking.Don't put your 100% attention on visa . You have done your part ,now its department of immigration who has to do smthng .Be positive but not impatient ...

All the best. If its written to see Kangaroo land, nobody can stop you.

Mist...

You can get your medicals and police checks done whenever but they are only valid for one year and if you occur any delays they will become invalid after that time. (will then have to pay for them to be done again) In our case we took a gamble and went ahead with our medicals without a case officer but this seem to spring everything into action and within a couple of months we were granted our visas.

You can get your medicals and police checks done whenever but they are only valid for one year and if you occur any delays they will become invalid after that time. (will then have to pay for them to be done again) In our case we took a gamble and went ahead with our medicals without a case officer but this seem to spring everything into action and within a couple of months we were granted our visas.

Thanks Jonny for your info.. R u already in australia or when will u fly ??

Guest southerncrossfj
I've applied for Skilled - Regional Sponsored (VF 475) visa in South Australia; Lodgement date was 03 May 2010. Now on online its showing, "Application received - processing commenced". ACSO Code: 2231-11 that is "Systems Manager" .

Recently there are too many changes are happenning.

I'm not pretty sure what will happen in my case frown.gif Any suggesstion?? Any idea how long does it takes to approve the visa???

I think "Application received - processing commenced" always appears as soon as DIAC entered the application in their system and doesn't mean anything else. I lodged my 475 state sponsored visa on 20/04/2009 but haven't heard anything from DIAC yet at all even after "Application being processed further" appeared online.

Your occupation does not seem to be found on the New SOL (Schedule 3) which means you are currently in priority group 4 and DIAC says it will have "a long wait for visa processing", perhaps several years.

Refer to Updated Priority Processing Arrangements for Skilled Migration Visas - Effective from 14 July 2010

However, it's on the SOL - Schedule 4, from which each sponsoring state may pick the occupations for their new State Migration Plan (SMP), so if it will appear in SA's SMP occupation list for 475 visa, then you will go up to the priority group 2. SMP is not supposed to be released before the federal election but let's hope.