reccie in feb 2011 need advice asap

Guest claudia

Guest claudia

hello ...yay we got 175 visa

doing reccie in feb 2011 only have 10 days in adelaide 2 days in sydney to rekindle memories spent there as well as in adelaide for honeymoon three yrs ago !!

myself my hubby scott and 13 month old son harrison raring to go but the prob i have is where do i start?

hubby wants to stay in port noarlunga but thats 40 mins drive with baby to cbd,

i pref glenelg but too expensive so we hear i wish to be not too far on public transport tram or train to cbd as it will give me n baby more to do activity wise lots to see and do while hubby works,

plus when baby goes nursery i believe i will be more likely to find work in cbd than in beachside location or country etc!! plus i will be closer to my elderly relatives too.

however i need help please need a child friendly house (2 beds will do) for rent for ten days max, that will provide cot-highchair bedding etc renting via a weekly cost not a nightly one,

i am open for other locations but any ex pats who have any recomendations on similar area's advice needed please, as when we go home were having to re do the house up and then put it on market need to sell house or we basically dont thik we can come back over so its all or nothing this forth coming trip,

so any families with young children have any advice how to travel with a baby will be invaluable ( do we need to bring dismantled cot etc or can rented accom supply them, and do we need a car seat for plane if so will they accept a bs coded one ( british standard) as ive heard some nearly all u'k ones are illegal in oz !!!!

claudia xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hubby scott soon to be 40 is senior software developer,im claudia soon to be 36 ,ex emergency services controller/recorder and former accounts manager for cosmetic company,have worked in insurance and was also assistant pub resturant manager

both would also like to know of any potential job vacancies if known,

son harrison is 13 months old and into everything wont sit still for longer than 5 mins !