sending police checks

Guest soggy

Hi all,

I've had our police checks done a while now and as I now have a case number thought I would post them to Aus, but am not sure if I just post them or have to fill out a form to go with them, it seems that there is always a form to fill out whatever we do, normally at least 20 pages long asking questions we have answered several times already :arghh:.

Thanks

Simon:)

Guest louiesmum
Hi all,

I've had our police checks done a while now and as I now have a case number thought I would post them to Aus, but am not sure if I just post them or have to fill out a form to go with them, it seems that there is always a form to fill out whatever we do, normally at least 20 pages long asking questions we have answered several times already :arghh:.

Thanks

Simon:)

Hi

We e-mailed our police checks directly to our case officer, no forms were req, we did put our file No. on.

Hope this helps

Hi

We e-mailed our police checks directly to our case officer, no forms were req, we did put our file No. on.

Hope this helps

Hi guys,

Being a real computer ildiot and just about able to cope with email please can you tell me how you emailed your police checks to Adelaide office? I have a scanner and copier but when I did a photo copy of the police checks it shows a watermark on the page saying that is fake!!

Our original police checks will be over the 12 months by the time we hopefully get there, hence the need to get replacement ones sent to our case officer.:policeman:

Guest louiesmum

Hi

I'm not so good on the computer either but luckily for me Neil is! I've quickly looked at our police check originals & all it says is to make sure both top & bottom lines are on checks, ours also has pale patern on it. Neil said all we did was scanned the doc, into word document then we e-mailed it (No water mark showed up on ours). Hope this is of help, if I'm not explaining it very well drop me a line & I'll get Neil, when his home tonight, to try & explain it better.

Good Luck

Michele

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hi

Does anyone know when scanning the documents (police checks) do they need to be certified? and does anyone know how long they are taking to come back at the moment (probably 40 days)

Guest louiesmum

Hi

Just thought I'd drop you a line again about the police checks, you know you said in one of your messages about the water mark saying fake! On looking again at ours,one of our many checks to make sure we have sent everything! I too notice the water mark saying fake! I think they must all have this to prove that its legitimate! Very clever I must say as it only shows up when scanned. We actually rang Oz early in the morning 2am to see if we could find out progress of our visa, we were told everything was in order & they were waiting on our medicals too make sure all ok. We sent our meds off in Sept! We were told the wait for these to be processed is 8 to 12 weeks! So all we can do is wait!

Hope this helps any probs scanning drop us a line.