TRA Online Application Help

andi

I have paid my sons completed TRA online (agent did ours) but when i went to print the form i received the following message:

The following errors were found in your form. You must provide these details to enable TRA to process your application. Please correct them before

submitting your form as a complete and accurate form will assist TRA to process your request as quickly as possible. To go directly to the errors on your

form, please double-click on the issue(s) in the list.

There was a box underneath which i assume is where the errors i need to double click on are located but the box was empty.

Is this normal as i can still print the TRA form but dont want to send it if there is something wrong. I have checked it a hundred times!

HELP