Proud owner of a State Sponsorship!!!!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

WOOHOO!!!!! After months and months of waiting and wondering, we have just (10 mins ago!) recieved notification that we have been granted state sponsorship and can now apply for PR!!!!!!

Get in there!!!!!:biglaugh:

Guest guest3462

Tina, I am already in Adelaide!!!! We've been here 19 months now I gave up on the nhs years ago!!! Lol xxx be good when we get to stay for good though lol x

Guest TINA.G
Tina, I am already in Adelaide!!!! We've been here 19 months now I gave up on the nhs years ago!!! Lol xxx be good when we get to stay for good though lol x

That's interesting to know. So how do you find nursing in oz. Where are you working. Questions could go on and on but I'll leave it at that for now.

Guest garlic--bread

Hi, been following your posts for some time and you've had some emotional ups and downs to say the least. I'm so glad you've got this good news. Well done !!:D

WOOHOO!!!!! After months and months of waiting and wondering, we have just (10 mins ago!) recieved notification that we have been granted state sponsorship and can now apply for PR!!!!!!

See good things come to those that wait.....it aint easy this migrating lark.....but when summat good happens its awesome....:):)

Nice.....xx

HG

Guest snowy10

Congratulations,

We too, are the proud owners of State Sponsorship!!:D:D

OMG!!!!!!

Got the e-mail yesterday saying that processing was starting, just checked the SA tracking page out of curiosity........."Congratulations your sponsorship has been approved"!!!!!!!! was on display.

Need to catch my breath before applying for the Visa, lots more questions to follow!!!!

Good luck to everyone else in the same position.

Guest guest3462

Hey Snowy, its a bit exciting innit? I must have checked that tracker a hundred times yesterday and I was just beginning to think that we werent getting it after reading on here that some had, then, Rich was doing the bedtime stories so I thought i'd have a crafty check on my phone......OMG there it was!!! Stories abandoned and chocolate icecream consumed!!!

We still haven't recieved the confirmation email though, but on saying that, the DIAC have accepted our application (took us a few hours to fill in online and was surprisingly straightforward!) and we now have a TRN!!! Blimey, we could have our PR visa by christmas!!!

But, can anyone please tell me where you have to click on the SS page to confirm your application with the DIAC, as I can't seem to find the link???

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest snowy10
Hey Snowy, its a bit exciting innit? I must have checked that tracker a hundred times yesterday and I was just beginning to think that we werent getting it after reading on here that some had, then, Rich was doing the bedtime stories so I thought i'd have a crafty check on my phone......OMG there it was!!! Stories abandoned and chocolate icecream consumed!!!

We still haven't recieved the confirmation email though, but on saying that, the DIAC have accepted our application (took us a few hours to fill in online and was surprisingly straightforward!) and we now have a TRN!!! Blimey, we could have our PR visa by christmas!!!

But, can anyone please tell me where you have to click on the SS page to confirm your application with the DIAC, as I can't seem to find the link???

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Fantastic news,

We are doing the on-line application this weekend, got most of the documents scanned and ready to upload.

In the same boat with the SA page ref uploading the TRN number. There is nowhere on the screen to upload. Maybe when they send the conformation e-mail they will action something on the web site??

Take care and good luck.

Guest guest3462

Hi I rang Immi SA today about that and they said they were a bit busy and we would get them, but they took our TRN number and confirmed that our sponsorship was now activated. We are in priority 3 and the DIAC have informed me that we will definately have a decision in this tax year, but seeing as this has only just started here doesn't really give much away. He told me to wait to get medicals and police clearance until we had a CO, but if he is right in saying we will know in this tax year, we should be able to arrange them pretty soon and just upload as soon as we get allocated a CO as they all last 12 months. We have all the other documents ready to go and hopefully due to the fact we already live and work here in Adelaide it will make our visa assessment a lot easier for them!!! lol. Lets just hope they are on a roll and we all get granted before christmas!

All the best xxx

Guest snowy10

All the best to you guys too, unfortunately we are still in the UK, coping with a miserable summer!!

Do you have the phone number for Immi SA as I think I will ring them with my TRN when I have applied for the visa.

I think we will be Cat 2 (Sponsored and trade on new SOL) and am hopeful we will have a visa well before the 12 months guideline for Cat 2. Wouldn't it be a wonderful X-mas present?

What a lovely way to start the weekend, knowing that just the visa to lodge, with only Police and medicals to come!!!

All the best.

Guest guest3462

Hi the number for you guys in the UK to ring is

UNITED KINGDOM & WESTERN EUROPE

Government of South Australia

Business Development Manager

Australia Centre

The Strand

London, WC2B 4LG

T: +44 207 520 9100

F: +44 207 520 9119

E: alice.whittington@south-aus.eu

We thought we were going into category 2 too, as our occupations are on the new SOL and the DIAC CSL (Dr and nurse), but because the SA SMP has not yet been impelmented we have been slung into cat 3!!! Hopefully though the time frame will not be that much different and i'm thinking, well hoping that it'll still be treated as category 2, or that there won't be anyone in category 2 to assess and we'll have a straight road on. But yes, what a n amazing xmas present!! We'd love to be in the UK for christmas, back ready to validate our visas!!!!

We are definately going to forward jump our medicals and police checks, looking at other forums it seems that they still assess them even if they havent been formally requested and that surely can only help speed up the assessment?

Take care

J xxx

Guest cornish Busdriver

Good onya guys.

Bloody brilliant news.

Guest The Coyne Family
Congratulations,

We too, are the proud owners of State Sponsorship!!:D:D

OMG!!!!!!

Got the e-mail yesterday saying that processing was starting, just checked the SA tracking page out of curiosity........."Congratulations your sponsorship has been approved"!!!!!!!! was on display.

Need to catch my breath before applying for the Visa, lots more questions to follow!!!!

Good luck to everyone else in the same position.

Congratulations Michael,

I'm delighted for you and your family one step closer, looking good too for the SMP.

Its a great feeling isn't it.

Best of luck with the application, hopefully this time next year we will have our golden ticket.

Maria.

Guest The Coyne Family

Congratulations Guys,

You should have your visa in no time at all onshore are being processed really quickly.

All the best .

Maria.