Aaaarrrrgggghh we made a critical error!!!

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Bloody hell will things ever be straight forward for the Churches???

Got an email from SA Immi this morning to tell us that our form 1100 (sponsorship confirmation) has been declined by DIAC!!!!:arghh:

We have differing occupations on the applications, this being due to the fact that the one we put on the SS app was not on the drop down list on the 176 app!!! So I rang SA immi and they said that they don't normally inform people of this, but she had been following our case and decided to let us know...... anyway she couldn't change it from her side that was down to me.

An hour and a halfs discussion with DIAC later following routes like you made a critical error, you will have to relodge and repay, along with me refusing to part with any more cash and telling him to try harder to find a solution, they finally came up with an agreement that in fact we couldn't match the occupations because they didn't add the occupation onto the list:realmad:

They have agreed to put it right, although we now have to resend all our skills assessment docs and various other forms from immi website, then send all correspondence from DIAC back to SAimmi in order for them to resend the original form 1100!!!! This has to all be done before 5pm friday!!!:arghh:

On a much brighter note though, the fella at DIAC informed me that our application was priority plus (whatever that is) and is being processed immediately so, as soon as we get over this hurdle, hopefully there'll be no more and it'll be a short hop to finally gaining PR!!!!!:jiggy:

Guest Nick11

OMG I thought we were unluckiest DIAC customers..with everything that went wrong with ours..but I think you beat us hands down.

When you get your visa..and you will..it will taste sooooooooooooo much sweeter.

Guest The Dimmocks

Your not having much luck with your application. Hope they can sort problems out and you get your PR visa soon.

Just think of the celebrations you will have when it comes through, large glass of OJ xx

Guest snowy10
Bloody hell will things ever be straight forward for the Churches???

Got an email from SA Immi this morning to tell us that our form 1100 (sponsorship confirmation) has been declined by DIAC!!!!:arghh:

We have differing occupations on the applications, this being due to the fact that the one we put on the SS app was not on the drop down list on the 176 app!!! So I rang SA immi and they said that they don't normally inform people of this, but she had been following our case and decided to let us know...... anyway she couldn't change it from her side that was down to me.

An hour and a halfs discussion with DIAC later following routes like you made a critical error, you will have to relodge and repay, along with me refusing to part with any more cash and telling him to try harder to find a solution, they finally came up with an agreement that in fact we couldn't match the occupations because they didn't add the occupation onto the list:realmad:

They have agreed to put it right, although we now have to resend all our skills assessment docs and various other forms from immi website, then send all correspondence from DIAC back to SAimmi in order for them to resend the original form 1100!!!! This has to all be done before 5pm friday!!!:arghh:

On a much brighter note though, the fella at DIAC informed me that our application was priority plus (whatever that is) and is being processed immediately so, as soon as we get over this hurdle, hopefully there'll be no more and it'll be a short hop to finally gaining PR!!!!!:jiggy:

Hopefully things will get back on track soon for you.

Obviously I am very interested in how quickly your visa gets processed as we applied at the same time. I thought that we would be Cat 3 as the SMP has not been released yet, but you say DIAC will be looking at your application very soon.

Is it because you are an on-shore applicant that processing should be quicker for you?

Good luck

Oh Lord, that's really rubbish!

Julia, we didnt have this much aggro, and my employers even tried to say we'd only been with them 5 months, when i had been here for 13!!!

I am so lucky, i live next door to a former state premier, and had advice on hand!.....Have you contacted the local MP? Or maybe even the senator?

The situation is a bit different, but given the professions you and Richard are in, what the H are the DIAC thinking???

So hope you sort this out.

Jane

Guest guest3462

Thanks guys, but the fella at DIAC was very helpful in the end and all the relevant documents have been sent back. Fingers crossed that will be the last hurdle!!

He told me that although the SMP wasn't released yet that our occupation was on it as a high priority and as such we would be fast tracked, and indeed on the online tracker it does seems we have moved further down the line to "being processed further."

Snowy, we are classed as an off shore applicant as we didn't fulfill criteria to get an offshore visa, so will follow the same pathway as you guys - will keep you informed of how we are going. Our medicals are in 3 weeks and we just have to wait for police checks to come back then all the documents are in. Hope you guys are moving on too.

All the best guys and thanks again

JC x

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hiya

I had slome stressful times with the immigration and PR too, they kept changing their mind about info we needed to send but we managed to get there in the end. I think you deserve a bottle of wine, and if that really is too much then just have a glass for me instead!!!

Take care, life is certainly a rollercoaster coing here isn't it?

take care, sarah

Guest kangomik

There's a lot to be said for applying for PR in the UK.

The amount of stories regarding sponsorship etc scare the life out of me. To come all this way on a chance, and lets be honest in these times it is a chance or a long shot, takes a lot of doing.

I don't envy you the stress guys:arghh:

good on you julia to keep back your money and talking him around pmsl

there is always a way ;)

i've got all my fingers crossed that this is IT!!!

wow, that will be a huge party once everything is through!!!