How to get medicals and Police checks in Adelaide

Guest shella_n

Guest shella_n

Hi

We have just passed the TRA :D and as we have a job offer are going to apply for an ENS.

Its really important that we get the visa as quickly as possible as my husbands current job is an absolute nightmare and I think he is actually going to have a heart attack soon if he doesnt get out of there soon to the new job who are willing to sponser us for ENS.

Anyway in order to speed up process I want to front load application with medicals and police checks but have absolutely no idea how to go about doinb that,

Any advice greatly received. :wubclub:

Michelle

Guest guest3462

Hi we are in the process of front loading our medicals too.

You need to contact Medibank Health solutions which are based at 8/55 Currie Street in the City (the same building where you go for your visa) telephone (08) 84686084 and arrange it there. They are open 9am-4pm mon-friday.

They do all of the bloods, physicals and CXR's there too. You have to have 2 appointments one for the bloods and CXR then one a week later for the physical and other reports. The cost for the four of us was just under $1000.

HTH

Julia x

Guest tinkham_lee
Just walk into any cop shop and fill out form and pay 38bucks

For Immigration and visas the police check needs to be an Australian federal Police check, not an SAPOL one, I don't know what the difference is, but I was told this and given the website by my Immigration Consultant, as I will be doing mine in the next month or two

Guest shella_n

Hi

Thanks for all the advice.

Do we really need an Australin police check we have only been here a matter of weeks.

Also, presumably we need to get a police chceck from UK. How do we go about doing that from here?

Thanks

Michelle

Guest tinkham_lee

I have got the form for the British police check, If you send me a pm with your email address I can send it to you.

You need to send it back to England with a cheque (cant remember how much) and 2 passport photos, 1 needs to be counter signed by a professional that you have known for 2 years. (I'm sending mine to a family member who will then take it to my doctors for him to sign)

In the form I have got it explains how to fill it in, who can sign the pictures, prices and time frames etc. It was sent to me by my migration agent last week, so it is an up to date form.

Not sure about the aussie police check, I would probably do it just to be on the safe side.

Hope I can help with the forms.

Guest guest3462

If you have an Aussie address you have to have a fedral police check. The British police check is easily found online and costs £35 each only one passport pic is required and two proofs of address. There is a link in the immi website.