Biggles - are you out there???

Guest Mark & Rachel

Guest Mark & Rachel

Hi

Have 'spoken' to you before, not sure if you will remember, but was just wondering how your visa was progressing? I kind of figure you as the trailblazer for online applications for skilled visas.

I'm about to submit ours, so am pleased to see they are cracking on with processing these at ASPC!

Cheers

Guest biggles7374

Sorry haven't been around been busy getting the flat ready to sell.

Depression has kicked in and there seems to be no real movement on the visa getting granted after such a fast start. We have done all we can now, we have submitted meds and are now just waiting for a decision.

Andy

STOP PRESS WE GOT THE VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING (FRIDAY THE 19TH)!!! WHEY HEY!!!!

OH MY GOD - that's amazing! 7 weeks!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

7 weeks is that from sending the application off to getting granted your visa??:huh:

If so what visa have you got and how did you do it so quick. We are about ot apply for the 175 (old 136) visa and was looking to do it on line but don't know what you do with all the certified bits, do you send them by post or do you have to attach them on computer??Been looking about how to attach and it says that you can only attch 5 photos, there are 6 of us so I guess this means we can't do ot this way! Also incase I can do it, do you attach the documents with the application or do they email you and aske you to attach them at a later date? Sorry for all the questions but I am intrigued!

Look forward to your reply

Tracey

Hi Tracey

Biggles is the first online 175 applicant that has a visa (well that we know about anyway!!!). I also applied online and it is moving very quickly. I have a case officer and have done my meds and just waiting for UK police checks to come back. With regards to attaching documents, I attached them to the application at the time of applying. However, due to the teething problems they had in the beginning my documents were corrupted, but I think it is all sorted now so go ahead attach them to your application. As they couldn't access my documents that I had sent with my application they asked me to email them which I did. It does specify that you add the documents at the time of applying.

With regards to photos, I stuck passport photos on a sheet of A4 for the whole family, scanned it and uploaded it like the rest, so we are all on one sheet. Maybe you could do that? Smaller document size too!

All of us online applicants are hoping that we will be processed as quickly as Biggles. I applied on 12th September, so hoping for mid November!!!!

Kind regards,

Carla

. It does specify that you add the documents at the time of applying.

With regards to photos, I stuck passport photos on a sheet of A4 for the whole family, scanned it and uploaded it like the rest, so we are all on one sheet. Maybe you could do that? Smaller document size too!

Carla

Thanks for the info Carla, I have just had another look at my application, it is all ready and waiting for my skill assessment number. They must have chaged the proceedure since you did yours (maybe due to problems like you had). You get ttot he payment bit with no mention of attachments. When I hunted around for more info, it says that you attach documents once you had your TRN (transaction number). So it appears you don't send it at time of applying. Good idea about the photos. I still have to work out how to attach everything but sure I will

Thanks again for the info

Tracey