not fair!

Guest mOZzy

don't get me wrong guys - congratulations to Andy!!

but 7 weeks :huh:

if we'd been advised to wait for another 2 weeks we could have our visa much faster!

now we are stuck at the bottom of the huge pile and will probably wait till next summer!!!

sorry, but i am not happy :sad:

yep!

the new 175 (old 136) - just because he applied under the new (online) system!!

as i said i am happy for him!! but i want to be happy too 'sniff' - preferably in oz :D

I'm with you mozzy 4_2_205.gif I have well and truly thrown the dolly out of the pram.

I mean congrats to Andy and all that but to quote my oldest daughter it's just not fair:arghh:

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb096&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

don't get me wrong guys - congratulations to Andy!!

but 7 weeks :huh:

if we'd been advised to wait for another 2 weeks we could have our visa much faster!

now we are stuck at the bottom of the huge pile and will probably wait till next summer!!!

sorry, but i am not happy :sad:

omg I can't believe that it is possible to be that quick and how annoying that if you had waited two more weeks. Does anyone know how this online application works. I have looked at the form and it seems straight forward enough but not sure how you would go about all the evidence they require, do you send it separately by post or do you have to scan them all in and attach them. :unsure:

I will have to speak to Pete about this and maybe we will do it this way now!!

Tracey

Guest dglamoore

Yep can completely understand how you are feeling - awful when you are waiting for that 'got it' and get piggy backed :err: you feel pleased for them and frustrated for yourself. Hang in there it will be you soon :jiggy:

Lisa :wubclub:

i know i know!

i've calmed down now ... slightly :jiggy:

we were talking about it yesterday and tried to imagine what if we had received it after only 2 months. nothing would have been ready :goofy:

so we are in for the long (long) wait ...

stu: but your's was still pre changes so unfortunatley you are still in the long queue - sorry mate :wubclub:

omg I can't believe that it is possible to be that quick and how annoying that if you had waited two more weeks. Does anyone know how this online application works. I have looked at the form and it seems straight forward enough but not sure how you would go about all the evidence they require, do you send it separately by post or do you have to scan them all in and attach them. :unsure:

I will have to speak to Pete about this and maybe we will do it this way now!!

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

our visa application was done online via our agents on the 24th july but we received our receipt yesterday from the DIAC and it said that it was lodged on the 30th July, so I am taking it to be that you make the application online and they will work on the basis of when the paperwork is received by mail or courier.

Hope this helps

Guest ben&sharon

This is so frustrating for us to read too :sad: We lodged our application in the middle of August, and we're still waiting for a receipt. But the reality is that we would never have been ready in such a short timescale - we have so much to do in the next 6-9 months, and there are so many people to say goodbye to - there's no way I would want to rush that. It would have been lovely to know that we had been accepted so soon, but things will happen when they happen. For all that we have a fantastic future to look forward to, we are leaving a fabulous past behind, and it will be a big wrench - we parted from my brother and sister-in-law last month when they moved to Perth, and I know from their experience that there just wasn't enough time for everything they wanted to do before they left.

It'll come to us all - patience!!! :)

Sharon xx