• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 176 in. Worried re: attaching documents

McLaren Vale, Australia
      121 times
      Quote Originally Posted by notun View Post
      Recently I have launched my 176 online application.
      And I have also submitted required document but its still saying document required and I didn't get any auto response from DIAC. Form 1100 has been sent by SA and got a auto reply from SA. just thinking how can i be sure whether the doc received by DIAC properly.

by the by , I haven't yet submit this two form.- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment and form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;
      is it need to be submit within 28 days also?
      Hi All
      Yes I am now even more confused, I recieved the document checklist at the end of my online application and i then uploaded all the info asked for, but an email from DIAC does also say form 80 and 1221, although lots of the questions covered in the online form. Should I complete them then add these too, and for just myself or my OH too? Already panicked cos thought I had accidentally added my parents and brothers to my application! Am thinking a migration agent would have been good!? My hubbie thinks its easy cos I'm a nurse but why am I doing all the work? Maybe he'll pay me as the agent?
      Gill x

We sent ours with the original application. We have also frontloaded our meds and police checks but as we have my been allocated a case officer(we are suspended die to pregnancy) everything still says documents requred! I rand diac and they reassured me they have everything needed except my chest xray and once I've had that and been cleared by the tb clinic ( another bloody part of the medical if you ate preggers and don't have the cxr) we are good to go!!! Good luck! X

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123