176 in. Worried re: attaching documents

Guest TINA.G

Well I've finally submitted my 176 application. Not so difficult. It's attaching the documents that worries me. I have them all in a nice neatpile, have read the associated info on diac site. I just don't get it. Is it as difficult as I seem to be making it out to be. I've not started it for fear of 'cocking' it up. Any advice?

Guest snowy10

I've recently done the same so it's all fresh in my memory!!

Step 1. Scan all your documents and save in a folder (name "Smith_Passport etc)

Step 2. You need to make the documents smaller in size (I used a program called Irfanview, just download it, open the application and then make document smaller)

Step 3. Download a free copy of PDF from internet. Convert all document to PDF. I joined all the passports into 1 document as you are only allowed to attach a certain amount of files to your application.

Step 4. Once you have all your documents converted to PDF ) File size must be less than 5MB.

Step 5. Go to this page https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/visas/attachment/start.do?attachType=VISA_APPLICATION&group=travel and attach your files.

If in doubt see this page Attaching Documents to a General Skilled Migration Visa Application

Guest guest3462

It took us a while to figure it out too! Good luck!We have our meds next week and have sent off for police checks today. It;s an exciting and stressful time isnt it?

JC x

It took us a while to figure it out too! Good luck!We have our meds next week and have sent off for police checks today. It;s an exciting and stressful time isnt it?

JC x

Good luck with your meds etc. I wasn't stressed until I got to that bit. Going to brave it later

Form 1100 is the form generated by SA government when State Sponsorship is approved.

So, on completion of State Sponsorship SA send the form 1100 to DIAC.

Do they do this automatically for you. I've got state sponsorship and filled in my ref number on my application form. It didn't ask for anything else

Guest guest3462

You have to inform SA immi that ou have yur TRN before 30 days ate up and they will then automatically issue the form 1100 to diac and send you an automated email. Please make sure that your info n your application for 176 is exactly the same as yur ss form cos it will be sent back if not and it causes a great deal of extra paperwork and heartache. (take it from someone who knows!!!) we still don't know if put 1100 has been reaccepted but our tracker says ring processed further so we presume it's ok!??? Don't stress though Hun it'll all work out fine for you I'm sure xxxx we have our medical tomorrow and I have to tell them I am pregnant and have To tell them I still want my xray! Not scared at all.......

You have to inform SA immi that ou have yur TRN before 30 days ate up and they will then automatically issue the form 1100 to diac and send you an automated email. Please make sure that your info n your application for 176 is exactly the same as yur ss form cos it will be sent back if not and it causes a great deal of extra paperwork and heartache. (take it from someone who knows!!!) we still don't know if put 1100 has been reaccepted but our tracker says ring processed further so we presume it's ok!??? Don't stress though Hun it'll all work out fine for you I'm sure xxxx we have our medical tomorrow and I have to tell them I am pregnant and have To tell them I still want my xray! Not scared at all.......

Well I've done it. Emailed SA with my TRN number and I think I've successfully attached all my documents. Not that many as there's only me and him. Now when I check my application status it's still saying I need to attach documents. I get that. It'll take a bit to catch up but there is a message saying processing has commenced is that standard or is that literally what it means. It's also saying health requirements outstanding does that mean I need to get on and get them done or do I get further messages. Oh why does each question. Come up with a different question. Oh why didn't I get an agent????

Guest guest3462

You have done it all right!!! Don't stress hun!! You don't need an agent, you can treat yourself to something wonderful with the money you saved on that!!!! The application will now say application being processed as you have submitted and you can no longer change the details without going through a special form. It will eventually move on to being processed further then you should be allocated a case officer who will request police checks, medicals and any further info they need. You don't need to get them done now, but We have chosen to front load our medicals and police checks as i am pregnant and hope to get the visa before bub is born so she/he will be an aussie citizen!!!

Our tracker still says that our documents are required but we had an automated email to say they have been recieved so i presume that will change when a case officer physically looks at them.

Good luck hun and I hope its a quick one for all of us!

JC x

Hi Julia. Hope the medicals went OK and your pregnancy didn't throw them to much . That's your last huurfle out the way now it's just sit and wait. Bit like running two pregnancies.

Hi Julia. Hope the medicals went OK and your pregnancy didn't throw them to much . That's your last huurfle out the way now it's just sit and wait. Bit like running two pregnancies.

I meant hurdle

Guest guest3462

It was a bloody DISASTER!!!!!!! All the info on their website was wrong and even after confirming yesterday that I could go was refused my xray!!! It could only happen to me!!! Got to wait 8 weeks then see if they will do it, but i dont trust them now!!! :-(

Bet they still took your money!!!! Your running the bloody Grand National with the amount of hurdles that keep showing up. When you finally get your hands on that visa. I think we'll all need a drink.

Guest guest3462

Haha you are so right!1 I think we'll hold a massive street party to celebrate!!! lol! But yes, they still took the money.......$1029! For now though back to wait, wait, wait!!!

Hi

Recently I have launched my 176 online application.

And I have also submitted required document but its still saying document required and I didn't get any auto response from DIAC. Form 1100 has been sent by SA and got a auto reply from SA. just thinking how can i be sure whether the doc received by DIAC properly.

by the by , I haven't yet submit this two form.- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment and form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;

is it need to be submit within 28 days also?

Regards,

Notun

You have done it all right!!! Don't stress hun!! You don't need an agent, you can treat yourself to something wonderful with the money you saved on that!!!! The application will now say application being processed as you have submitted and you can no longer change the details without going through a special form. It will eventually move on to being processed further then you should be allocated a case officer who will request police checks, medicals and any further info they need. You don't need to get them done now, but We have chosen to front load our medicals and police checks as i am pregnant and hope to get the visa before bub is born so she/he will be an aussie citizen!!!

Our tracker still says that our documents are required but we had an automated email to say they have been recieved so i presume that will change when a case officer physically looks at them.

Good luck hun and I hope its a quick one for all of us!

JC x

• 1 month later...
Hi

Recently I have launched my 176 online application.

And I have also submitted required document but its still saying document required and I didn't get any auto response from DIAC. Form 1100 has been sent by SA and got a auto reply from SA. just thinking how can i be sure whether the doc received by DIAC properly.

by the by , I haven't yet submit this two form.- form 80 - Personal Particulars for Character Assessment and form 1221 - Additional Personal Particulars Information;

is it need to be submit within 28 days also?

Regards,

Notun

Hi All

Yes I am now even more confused, I recieved the document checklist at the end of my online application and i then uploaded all the info asked for, but an email from DIAC does also say form 80 and 1221, although lots of the questions covered in the online form. Should I complete them then add these too, and for just myself or my OH too? :arghh: Already panicked cos thought I had accidentally added my parents and brothers to my application! Am thinking a migration agent would have been good!? My hubbie thinks its easy cos I'm a nurse but why am I doing all the work? Maybe he'll pay me as the agent?:skeptical:

Gill x

Guest guest3462

We sent ours with the original application. We have also frontloaded our meds and police checks but as we have my been allocated a case officer(we are suspended die to pregnancy) everything still says documents requred! I rand diac and they reassured me they have everything needed except my chest xray and once I've had that and been cleared by the tb clinic ( another bloody part of the medical if you ate preggers and don't have the cxr) we are good to go!!! Good luck! X