887 online applications when to upload docs ?

ladycasper

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest apedamak

Hi ladycasper

I just received my 887 visa approval today after just 4 weeks from the day I lodged my application.

When you complete your application and pay, you will receive two emails one for the bridging visa, and the other one with your TRN which you need together with the password you used when you first created the application and saved it, you will need two of them to upload the required documents, my advise is get your AFP checks and upload them, also upload payslips, contracts, phone bills, group certificates, anything to proof your stay in regional area and working for 1 year full time.

I hope this useful

Hi ladycasper

I just received my 887 visa approval today after just 4 weeks from the day I lodged my application.

When you complete your application and pay, you will receive two emails one for the bridging visa, and the other one with your TRN which you need together with the password you used when you first created the application and saved it, you will need two of them to upload the required documents, my advise is get your AFP checks and upload them, also upload payslips, contracts, phone bills, group certificates, anything to proof your stay in regional area and working for 1 year full time.

I hope this useful

Hi thanks that is very very useful !!!!

I have got to payment page and saved it first.

Iam going to get fed polic checks monday which I beleive take a week or so to come through the post, will do the payment thing one day next week get the emails and by then hopefully will have stuff to up load.

Thanks very much

:notworthy::notworthy:

Guest zoes904272

Hi

We will be applying for our 887 visa in December. We have the necessary info to provide evidence of our living in Adelaide for two years and working for one year and we will also provide national police checks. The checklist for the visa on the DIAC website seems to request another form 1276 but we completed one for our 475 visa. It also requests birth/marriage certificates etc which were also provided. I was hoping that once you start the application it picks up this information from your current visa.

I would be grateful for clarification on exactly what forms/information is required.

Hi

We will be applying for our 887 visa in December. We have the necessary info to provide evidence of our living in Adelaide for two years and working for one year and we will also provide national police checks. The checklist for the visa on the DIAC website seems to request another form 1276 but we completed one for our 475 visa. It also requests birth/marriage certificates etc which were also provided. I was hoping that once you start the application it picks up this information from your current visa.

I would be grateful for clarification on exactly what forms/information is required.

Hi i will try n keep you informed as I go along.

I just sent off for our police checks, so waiting for that

I filled in the first few pages last night and paid the $ 235 fee so we have have a bridging visa and a TRN. It looks like we have a month now to upload all that is required. not had time to study it yet but iyes it does look like you have to upload birthcertificates again !, will get back to you in a week or so..

:wubclub:

Does anyone know what constitutes a full year's employment? For example if you have a perm job and have some days off sick - with pay, or leave - with pay, does that count towards the year? Do weeks with a public holiday count as you can't work 35 hours???????? :huh:

Does anyone know what constitutes a full year's employment? For example if you have a perm job and have some days off sick - with pay, or leave - with pay, does that count towards the year? Do weeks with a public holiday count as you can't work 35 hours???????? :huh:

I think dnt take it for gospel i think they are ok with holiday/time off and sick etc...surely its only normal....as long as you have not had 6 months off....:err:

HG

I think dnt take it for gospel i think they are ok with holiday/time off and sick etc...surely its only normal....as long as you have not had 6 months off....:err:

HG

Thanks - I was wondering if they would be funny if you took your 20 days or so leave and make you work them on the end of the year to qualify!

Guest pshriv_11

Hi,

I have a problem and query.

I am on SIR 495 visa, reached Australia on 7th of oct 2008 and my 2 yes is completing on 6th of oct 2010. i have started filling online application for 887 visa. i stopped my application at last page ( payment page) and saved this application.

i want to upload most of my documents now - how can I upload my documents and secondly if I submit my application then TRN will be generated - can i make changes in my saved application or not after getting TRN.

PLEASE GUIDE AND ADVISE

Guest apedamak
Hi,

I am on SIR 495 visa, reached Australia on 7th of oct 2008 and my 2 yes is completing on 6th of oct 2010. i have started filling online application for 887 visa. i stopped my application at last page ( payment page) and saved this application.

i want to upload most of my documents now - how can I upload my documents and secondly if I submit my application then TRN will be generated - can i make changes in my saved application or not after getting TRN.

PLEASE GUIDE AND ADVISE

Hi pshriv_11

You can not change any of your information when you hit submit, this why you have to review all the information before you pay your fees. Also you can not upload your documents without having TRN as you need the TRN and the password you chose when you first created your application, so wait until you submit your application and have the TRN then upload all your documents.

The link to the attachments page is:

Attaching Documents to a General Skilled Migration Visa Application

Hi,

PLEASE GUIDE AND ADVISE

my advise is to not complete the payment page until 7th Oct.

Then you get a bridging visa and instructions on what to up load, also a TRN

Then you need to upload what they ask for and your police check.

Get you police check sent off on 7th Oct.

then you can complete the application when you have all the necessary docs.

This is where I am up too. Just waiting on the police check and will resume when that arrives, which I am hoping may be this or next week.

Guest pshriv_11
Hi pshriv_11

You can not change any of your information when you hit submit, this why you have to review all the information before you pay your fees. Also you can not upload your documents without having TRN as you need the TRN and the password you chose when you first created your application, so wait until you submit your application and have the TRN then upload all your documents.

The link to the attachments page is:

Attaching Documents to a General Skilled Migration Visa Application

hi,

again I have a question - do i need to scan and upload form 1276 with my online 887 visa application?

hi,

again I have a question - do i need to scan and upload form 1276 with my online 887 visa application?

Hi after just over a week we have received one police check back so just waiting in the other and will be completing he application...will get back to you about the 1276 when I have next logged into our application and uploaded the required documents.

Guest Martin and Val

We are just starting to get all our docs ready for the on-line application. We've scanned and saved as PDF's our tenancy agreements, electricity and gas bills, wages slips, work references. We've also had birth, marriage, driving license, passport doc's and photo's certified by a JP scanned and saved them also as PDF docs ready. Federal Police checks have been sent for and once we have them it will be full steam ahead!

The question I have is the forms 1276 and 80 have an area that needs to be signed, so does this need to filled out on line, printed and then scanned back in as a new PDF?

Also, during our qualifying period we went to England for a 3 week holiday will this mean that we have to add a further 3 weeks to our qualifying time? This was paid annual leave from work so we don't think it will make any difference unless somebody out there knows better??

Cheers

Martin

We are just starting to get all our docs ready for the on-line application. We've scanned and saved as PDF's our tenancy agreements, electricity and gas bills, wages slips, work references. We've also had birth, marriage, driving license, passport doc's and photo's certified by a JP scanned and saved them also as PDF docs ready. Federal Police checks have been sent for and once we have them it will be full steam ahead!

The question I have is the forms 1276 and 80 have an area that needs to be signed, so does this need to filled out on line, printed and then scanned back in as a new PDF?

Also, during our qualifying period we went to England for a 3 week holiday will this mean that we have to add a further 3 weeks to our qualifying time? This was paid annual leave from work so we don't think it will make any difference unless somebody out there knows better??

Cheers

Martin

From what I understand you do not have to fill in any forms. Just the questions asked and upload the tenancy agreements, electricity and gas bills, wages slips, work references, birth, marriage, driving license, passport etc pay the fee and thats it.

Also, I understood that you only had to get JP signed forms if you were posting and if you were lodging online you didnt have to get JP signed ?? !!

we have both police checks now and are ready to complete the lodgement/application this weekend !!

:notworthy:

Hi

We are due to apply in a couple of weeks and so far we have started filling in the online application.

I am confused as to when we can apply for our Federal Police Checks - can we do this now so that they are ready to add to the applications on the Day that we apply? Or do we have to wait to we are here for two years and a day - then apply for them? If this is the case can we press submitt onthe application without having the federal police checks to help speed things up and just get them when requested. Grrrrrrr I am sooo confused.

On the online application we managed to get passed the medical page (which scared me saying we have to book them, but I have been told we defo do not need to do them again). I am now stuck on the page which wants to know my visa number from when I came out here more than ten years ago on a working holiday!

We have scanned in bills etc ready to be loaded but we have to get a jp to certify any docs like payslips that are black and white, also our births certificates and copies of our passports.

Any help on the Federal Police check question would be most appreciated.

C

Hi

We are due to apply in a couple of weeks and so far we have started filling in the online application.

I am confused as to when we can apply for our Federal Police Checks - can we do this now so that they are ready to add to the applications on the Day that we apply? Or do we have to wait to we are here for two years and a day - then apply for them? If this is the case can we press submitt onthe application without having the federal police checks to help speed things up and just get them when requested. Grrrrrrr I am sooo confused.

On the online application we managed to get passed the medical page (which scared me saying we have to book them, but I have been told we defo do not need to do them again). I am now stuck on the page which wants to know my visa number from when I came out here more than ten years ago on a working holiday!

We have scanned in bills etc ready to be loaded but we have to get a jp to certify any docs like payslips that are black and white, also our births certificates and copies of our passports.

Any help on the Federal Police check question would be most appreciated.

C

I would wait until the day of your 2 year anniversary has passed before you apply for you police check. If you apply early you could have committed a crime in the last few days and they may ask you for it again. ours only took a week to come back, so dont worry.

I would wait until the day of your 2 year anniversary has passed before you apply for you police check. If you apply early you could have committed a crime in the last few days and they may ask you for it again. ours only took a week to come back, so dont worry.

Thank you very much for that. We will apply for Federal checks just after we have been here for two years.

Thank you very much for that. We will apply for Federal checks just after we have been here for two years.

we didn't wait until our 2yr date before sending off for the police checks..

we applied for ours in december 2009 and then sent them off with our application on the 4th jan as this was our 2yr date.. so unless things have changed or we were lucky... they didn't send ours back.. but i would give the immi a call to clarify...

Okay "big sigh of tentative relief!" !!

Lodged and paid on 15th sept. Uploaded proof today of living here for 2 years, elec & water bills, tennancy agreement and house purchase. Uploaded proof of fulltime employment for one of us and fulltime business for the other. Also Fed police checks.

Think thats it now just sit back and wait for a case officer, who could ? ask for more.

Does anyone know what the current time scales are ??

Guest Martin and Val

Wow, Police checks came back today in just 7 days! BUT one of them has an error on it so we are now waiting to see if they agree it was their mistake, in which case they will issue another within 5 days free of charge or if it's our mistake we will have to pay another $43 and fill out the form again!!

Oh well, such is life, it doesn't matter as we can't actually submit it for a few weeks yet anyway.

Good luck to everybody with your applications.

Martin

Hi

I phoned immigration today with regards to the question on the visa number for our working holiday visa's, which they explained that if you do not have the visa number then to put in 0000000 and attach a document explaining why. I also asked them about the Federal Police checks, the lady said that we did not need to do them unless asked to but from what I have heard everyone gets asked to do them, so I will just apply for them on the two year mark. She also said that we would only be asked for medicals if we have spent more than a few months in a high risk country over the last few years.

I am just getting more excited than nervous now - yey!

From what I have seen on British expats it seems to be taking about a month or two now - so hopefully it will be the same for all of us.

Good luck everyone with your applications as well.