AHPRA registration !!!

Cherrypecker

Hi all,

My OH is just about to start her nursing registration with AHPRA. She is a RMN here in the UK, and has been for many years. Took her IELTS a couple of weeks ago.

We have trawled the AHPRA website, and are a little overwhelmed and confused as to what we need to provide for a successful registration, and havent a clue how long the process will take if we get it right first time.

We would greatly appreciate any help, info or tips from anyone who can sum up what is needed and what happens.

ANY help welcome.

Thankyou

:confused:

Guest nicandchris

hi ive been seny the AGOS-04 Application - general overseas form to work through for the registation you can get from the AHPRA website and they are the new nursing registration forms to be completed following the completion of the ielts. they are pretty self explanatory.

Hi

Im just going through the same process.

The registration period takes approx 3 months.

You need to contact the NMC and request a license verification,costs approx £35.

You need a transcript of training record,a copy of your cv signed by your manager,a copy of your passport and nursing qualification and finally you need to see a solicitor to get the documents verified (I need to check with the agency which documents this includes.

Hope this helps

Jayne x

Be aware also that you do not get any kind of acknowledgment that you are registered it is up to you to check on the AHPRA website, look yourself up, click on your name and then print this off. You get no cert of registration, no card just this that you print yourself! Phoned them today as I hadn't heard anything and that is what they told me.