We have a case officer !!!

Guest Matt & Suzi

Guest Matt & Suzi

Came down this morning and as usual checked the e-mails hoping for an acknowledgement, but they must of skipped acknowledging it and given us a case officer straight away. We are so relieved now as we have no agent and werent even sure if adelaide has received our paperwork. It has taken 15 weeks and 2 days from lodgement to case officer. Hurray!!

Guest Matt & Suzi

Thanks everyone, We really feel like we are going to Oz now. We applied last year with an agent, they said we would fail and refunded our money, so we deceided to go it alone and have always had doubt in the back of our minds that the visa would fail. so we are over the moon now.

Guest nickey and neill

congratulations thats great.............. we sent ours off on 25july and have not heard anything. hopefully that means we wont be long either!!

well done

• 2 weeks later...

ive had a c/o number since april but due to a new member of the family being born we had to waiting until september to complete the rest of the visa so not to sure when our visa will be looked at....would anyone know if i got on to adelaide about my application that they could give any idea about when september visas will be looked at? although i have my c/o number?