i am an Australian resident and have just recently lodged an offshore partner visa 100/300 at an Australian Consulate in Pretoria (South Africa) by DHL from Australia. i would like to know if i could ask my wife to do her medical exams and send in as well in order to save time however i have not received the TRN, client or file number? is it possible to fill the medical form 26 and 160 without including those references listed above.

your answers in this matter will be appreciated