Stressful !!!

Guest ste and cheryl

Guest ste and cheryl

Stressful to say the least !!! :arghh:

We arrived on Monday and are currently saying with a lovely family who offered for us to stay with them ... they are a god send :wubclub:

We never imagined house hunting to be this hard over here. We have been looking all week and had no luck ! We have been looking around the Glenelg/Brighton area for about $300 but would put our budget up if we found the right place.

Hubby starts his new job tomorrow so house hunting is going to be left down to me (aswel as looking for a job for myself) The family who we are staying with have family coming over in 2 weeks so we have to be out.

Any who has any helpful advise or knows anyone who is breaking a lease your help would be very much appreciated !!!

Thank you x

Daft question...but have you had a look on realestate.com.au and domain.com.au

Sorry I can't really give you any advice on anyone breaking a lease as I live in the Western Suburbs, but want to wish you luck in your search. I know it's easier said then done, but try to keep calm and I'm sure you will find something very soon :-)

Guest ste and cheryl
Just had a look on realestate.com.au for you and seen a studio apartment for $270 per week in (The Oaks Pier) Promenade. Ideal if it's just you two, see link:

418.2,16 Holdfast ( The Oaks Pier) Promenade, Glenelg, SA 5045 - Apartment for Rent #404775041 - realestate.com.au

Aww thank you for that, I rang to enquire about that property and it's already gone :sad: x

Look the other side of the railway track away from the sea - properties are cheaper there. You have picked a really nice but expensive are to live and unfortunately there just aren't many cheap places.

Stressful to say the least !!! :arghh:

We arrived on Monday and are currently saying with a lovely family who offered for us to stay with them ... they are a god send :wubclub:

We never imagined house hunting to be this hard over here. We have been looking all week and had no luck ! We have been looking around the Glenelg/Brighton area for about $300 but would put our budget up if we found the right place.

Hubby starts his new job tomorrow so house hunting is going to be left down to me (aswel as looking for a job for myself) The family who we are staying with have family coming over in 2 weeks so we have to be out.

Any who has any helpful advise or knows anyone who is breaking a lease your help would be very much appreciated !!!

Thank you x

Go onto Realestate .com, you should find what you want on there, lots of other area's near where you are,

Follow this link will give you an Idea,

15 Delaine Avenue, Edwardstown, SA 5039 - House for Rent #404707227 - realestate.com.au

Best wishes

Les

Are you looking at houses or units? There are plenty of 2 bed units to rent in Glenelg on realestate.com, such as these which are open for inspection this week

62B Broadway, Glenelg South $330 pw open Tues 21st 5.15 - 5.30 (lovely area)

13/38 Gordon St, $205 pw open Tues 21st 5.00 - 5.15

10/12 Moseley St (furnished) $280 pw open Wed 22nd 5.00 - 5.15

There are 14 others up for rent for $300 pw week or less - put 5045 into the search location.

Guest ste and cheryl

Thanks all for your helpful advise !

I received a phone call this afternoon offering us a one bedroom apartment, the first appliaction we'd put in, so we took it !

All that stress for nothing lol !!