We have recently arrived on a 176 permanent state sponsored visa, and we are now ready to apply for my sons visa (he lives in UK and has just passed his TRA).

My agent did our applications but not wasting that money again. I understand that i can now sponsor my sons application but not sure what i need to do.

I have a copy of my visa application form and wonder if it is the same form i use as cant seem to find any help regarding completing this type of sponsored visa.

Any pointers would be appreciated.