1 State Sponsorship approval IN THE BAG!!

Guest gabriel

Hi everyone

Cant tell you how pleased I am - we finally got state sponsorship approval this morning!! You should have seen the mayhem in our house! I text my friend in Adelaide and she rang so we were on the phone half hour! I just hope I put underwear on the kids before sending them to school -poor little mites they thought i'd lost they plot!!

Anyway good luck to those applying for State sponsorship - it's another step closer to living the dream!!!

Trudy xx

Ps I'm off to a pamper morning at a local health club to DE-STRESS!!lol!

Hi everyone

Cant tell you how pleased I am - we finally got state sponsorship approval this morning!! You should have seen the mayhem in our house! I text my friend in Adelaide and she rang so we were on the phone half hour! I just hope I put underwear on the kids before sending them to school -poor little mites they thought i'd lost they plot!!

Anyway good luck to those applying for State sponsorship - it's another step closer to living the dream!!!

Trudy xx

Ps I'm off to a pamper morning at a local health club to DE-STRESS!!lol!

Love it !!!!!! ;):notworthy:

Guest gabriel
That's how we got here....you're definately one step closer !

Ah thank you that's vey kind, thanks for all your comments ... We have a daughter Gracie who has just turned 8 and a son Gabriel who is coming up to 5..got a feeling by the time we sell up etc Gracie will be 10!!

Mind you we did say she could have a dog when we get there (mad on them) so hoping that will make her settle. Feel for you though must be hard one going back ....Take care

Trudy

Guest Jules37

Adelaide is going to do really well on dog sales then, we told our 8 year old he could have a dog when we get to OZ, we would have let him have one now but there is no way that I am paying a fortune to take a dog out, we have already got to pay to take our cat!!!!

Jules:wacko:

Ah thank you that's vey kind, thanks for all your comments ... We have a daughter Gracie who has just turned 8 and a son Gabriel who is coming up to 5..got a feeling by the time we sell up etc Gracie will be 10!!

Mind you we did say she could have a dog when we get there (mad on them) so hoping that will make her settle. Feel for you though must be hard one going back ....Take care

Trudy

Adelaide is going to do really well on dog sales then, we told our 8 year old he could have a dog when we get to OZ, we would have let him have one now but there is no way that I am paying a fortune to take a dog out, we have already got to pay to take our cat!!!!

Jules:wacko:

lol,we told our 7 year old daughter that she could have a puppy when we get there too-problem is our neighbours dog has has puppies sat night-but i defo wont be paying to transport one either !!:jiggy: