Beauty Therapist Qualifications

Guest ste and cheryl

Guest ste and cheryl

Hello,

I am a qualified beauty therapist and I am hoping to get a job in a beuaty salon. Although someone told my hubby yesterday that my qualifications won't be recognised over here ... is this true? Is there any way of getting round this??

Cheryl

Guest laurenburton92

Its so complicated same as my hairdresing qualifications! I havnt transfered mine yet but ther is a way, u have to phone skills sa, the number is on internet I think! They wil send u out 3 million forms to fill in, + a fee of about 300 dollars, all your qualifications + referances wait for them to respond, sometimes they call u in for a skills day or an interview which costs a couple of hundred dollars again!

Best bet is to just apply for jobs most people will be understanding and want u to do a trial. That's what I had to do and I ended up with a job x