Salt & Pepper

Guest Drumms

Hi all,

Removals arriving on Monday, house looks like a bombs gone off!

Quick question, can we leave the salt & pepper in the S&P mills or does it need to be removed?

Many thanks :notworthy:

Guest Mitchell

The advice I got from my removal company was to get rid of it as any food even stuff that's allowed in is asking customs to go through your stuff. The less they have of interest the more likely they are to clear it quickly at this end. My container arrives on Saturday so I'll soon see if this works! Lol

Guest Allie Bloss

We were given the same advice, remove as much as possible so that you dont have to declare any food items so that your not giving them any extra reasons to look more thoroughly!!

Also Salt & Pepper are fairly cheep so not worth the risk of paying lots more money to have it destroyed.

Good luck with the rest of your packing.