State Sponsorship Approved!

tean

We had the great news on Friday that our SS was approved (took 4 weeks) and we can now apply for the 176 visa, WOOHOO! I have completed most of the online form, just need to confirm a few family DOB's and then pay! Feel a bit daunted about the attaching of documents as don't quite get the instructions given and am not the best with IT stuff! I haven't come across a checklist yet for the documents, does this come at the end once payment made?

Anyway, feeling excited but also nervous as it's all becoming more real. I have a job offer in Adelaide as a mental health nurse, so at least that's sorted.

All the best to everyone else waiting!

Guest bishvegas

Wow congratulations! Ours was submitted on 27/09/10 and we are still waiting to hear. Good luck with the 176. My agent has done it all for me as I wouldn't have known where to start!

Steve 35, Julie 29, Lucy 9, Jessica 6 and Ben 3

We had the great news on Friday that our SS was approved (took 4 weeks) and we can now apply for the 176 visa, WOOHOO! I have completed most of the online form, just need to confirm a few family DOB's and then pay! Feel a bit daunted about the attaching of documents as don't quite get the instructions given and am not the best with IT stuff! I haven't come across a checklist yet for the documents, does this come at the end once payment made?

Anyway, feeling excited but also nervous as it's all becoming more real. I have a job offer in Adelaide as a mental health nurse, so at least that's sorted.

All the best to everyone else waiting!

Hi!

We also have just got SA SS approval! Have started 176 application and am at about 95% and keep panicking about document attachment! Have you got to the document request yet? I am waiting for hubbie to get home and check what we've done so far before going to next page, it is ridiculously nerve wracking!

Gill x:unsure:

Guest Angie12

Well done, we're still waiting to hear when we can apply, its been about 4 weeks so far and keep checking the emails to see if we've got the go ahead to apply yet. hopefully fingers crossed it wont be much longer, very stressfull waiting !!!!:arghh:

Good luck with the visa process, look forward to hearing when you get your visa granted and your on your way to adelaide.:D

Take care Angie

Thanks for all the responses. Just to add, I completed 95% of the 176 on the 31/10 and saved it to complete the payment section at another time. I had a number given to me, which I wrote down and I created a password. However when I went to retrieve it today, it would not accept my ID and password. I phoned Australia House in London who called me back to say there was no record of my application, AHHH! I have to start all over again!

Anyone would think it was a test of our determination to get to OZ!!

Still not got my head around the attachment of documents. Anyone used PAPERPORT to do this?

Congratulations on getting your sponsorship, but sorry to hear about the hassle you're having with your visa application. Hopefully you'll get all your stuff uploaded and then it's just a matter of waiting to be allocated a CO (I think!).

We didn't submit our application for SS until 18/10/10 so probably wont hear anything this side of the year, would be a nice christmas present though to get word before the years end.

Good luck to all waiting :wubclub:

Lorraine x

Thanks for all the responses. Just to add, I completed 95% of the 176 on the 31/10 and saved it to complete the payment section at another time. I had a number given to me, which I wrote down and I created a password. However when I went to retrieve it today, it would not accept my ID and password. I phoned Australia House in London who called me back to say there was no record of my application, AHHH! I have to start all over again!

Anyone would think it was a test of our determination to get to OZ!!

Still not got my head around the attachment of documents. Anyone used PAPERPORT to do this?

Thats awful! I managed to get to the end, and think I have attached our documents, was quite simple as they were JPEG scans, and I was able to upload them all without changes. (I think!) I also think the whole thing is a test as each bit of the process has changed just as I get to it! Good Luck!

Gill x

We have just had our SS approved today as well, Omg so happy and excited! Our friends have also applied as well so just want them to get their's approved and then we'll have a celebration!! Glad we have an agent though as I think the next step would be slightly daunting.

:jiggy:

Steve, 41

Stef, 39

Tom, 11

Dan,9

Guest Angie12

Hi all we've just been approved too, found out this morning :D we're so pleased . we've also got an agent so hopefully it will be straight forward and we can sit back and wait for our visas :jiggy:

A good monday morning :)

Angie

Guest steph13

We are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!! Got our SS approval this morning!!!! Our Best Friends had theirs on Thursday, so you can imagine how nervous we have been since then!!! She is Steffij on this thread!!!!! Just need to get the Visa's lodged now!!! Our agent has all the forms!! We are just waiting for copy Birth Certificates and Passports to arrive and we can scan them over!!!! Really am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!!!! Oh and it would be great if SA released the SMP now!!!!!

Hubby is a Carpenter!!!!

Steph - 31

Clive - 42

Meg - 11

Lolly - 8