Hope someone can help me with a few questions regarding sponsorship and the ANMC. I applied for SA sponsorship today prior to the online application system temporarily closing tomorrow 16th-23rd/11/10, for the new system to be put in place. Once i completed the application it states on the application cover sheet that i must include "Evidence of any Licensing or Registration requirements for your nominated occupation". I am a registered nurse and as i have not yet applied for registration with AHPRA what sort of evidence can i include in the application? Also, i was aware of the financial support pro forma, however this now says it should only be sent if you are an international student. Has anyone sent their application without this form and sponsorship been approved? I'm guessing by what it now states that i do not need to send it. The last bullet point seems to point to this.
FINAL QUESTION (for now)
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you have sufficient funds for settling and living expenses when you arrive in South Australia. You should not dispose of any assets before your visa is granted.
- A minimum total of the equivalent of AUD25,000 for a single applicant.
- Additional AUD5,000 for each secondary applicant.
- Must include an overall cash component of at least AUD10,000.
- Must be available when applicant arrives in South Australia.
- If you are a recent international student, you will need to complete the Financial Support Pro Forma which is available as part of the Application form and in the Client Tracking System if you do not have the assets in your name.
- If sufficient assets are in the principal applicants/partnerís name, only complete the relevant section in the online application form.
I havn't sent my supporting documents for sponsorship as yet as i am awaiting my letter of determination from the ANMC. I received and email from them on the 9th Nov stating that one will be sent shortly but i am still waiting, does anyone know how long it will take to get this? Then i can get the big ball rolling
Thanks in advance,
Bev & Jay