state sponsorship

trevorpayne

Guest kangomik

Congratulations, although not in the trade i would say there is plenty of work. There is building going on everywhere and customers I visit have never really felt a down turn in the building related area.

If they are not building new they are renovating, which usually involves ripping half the house down or out, or building half a house on the side of the existing one.

Hi Trevor

Congratulations, agree with Kangomik there's loads of building going on down here and plenty of renovations as new younger families move into the area. new buildings are going up in Seaford Meadows, Seaford Heights and Aldinga to name a few areas.

Good luck with the rest of your journey

Kim

Guest hughescl
Hoping to be there next year fingers crossed.Looking to settle around Nouralunga Christies Morphett vale areas.

Just hope there is plenty of work for brickies and chippies. Hope everything goes well for you.

Congratulations hope construction trades are on the SMP, if they are you could be looking at a visa mid next year

Claire:)

Guest johnny.w

congrats trev

john (43) Sharon (40) Eve (6) Davie (4)

Clan Mac my timescales are very similar to yours.

Agent appointed march, Vettasses test Aug (electrician).

Applied State sponsorhip 22/10/10 .Still waiting for reply unfortunately.

Hope to hear something this week.

I see your from mount vernon , i'm from townhead originally.